The sword that seals the darkness

It has been only three days now and I clearly know my goal : I must learn how to control the Divine Beast Vah Medoh and use it to help that hero to seal Calamity Ganon away. I would've been the perfect warrior for this kind of task, but it looks like it doesn't match with their Profecy. Only Link , the one chosen by the sword that seals the darkness, can defeat it. Pff. This is nonsense. I am way better than him, am I ? Of course I am... Or maybe not ? I start to feel unconfortable right now... Of course I am better than him. But why am I not chosen by that sword then ? .... *sigh* It's just I'm not an Hylian. That has to be it. Because I can defeat this thing. No need of a magical sword when your are the best archer in history ! Today, I'm still stuck at the Castle because we are going to have ANOTHER ceremony to celebrate the fact that Link is designated to be Zelda's own appointed knight. That is... So. Frustrating. It is Daruk that suggest to do it "Old-style". This is a waste of time. We had that Champion Ceremony yesterday, so why did we have to do this today ?

Also, I could've been her appointed knight. He does not need to take more place that he already do. Seriously. I am way more useful as her servant than he is. Fast, agile, strong, very protective (even if it doesn't look like it), I have all the qualities required to make it. AND I CAN FLY ! All that travelling would be way faster and safier like that. There is a bunch of ennemies ? Fine. She jumps on my back and we are already gone. I am a Rito after all. And I'm the most skilled when it comes to flying abilities. The king just chose him because it looked better to choose a "true hero" than anybody else. Thinking about someone else than me, we (the four Champions) are strong enough to seal Ganon away for sure, without any help. This profecy just doesn't make sense for me.

At least, that's what I think when I'm looking at this boy, on his knees in front of her majesty, as she is doing her speech. Poor princess, shall I say. She looks pitiful. She sounds like someone that wants to jump off of a.... Well, I think you understood what I try to say. I think she doesn't like him that much. As I look around me, I notice that everyone looks tired or something. The ceremony as a whole is a painful mess. Nonetheless, I say nothing. I just endure this pathetic moment-

"GEE THIS IS UPLIFTING.? SHE IS MAKING IT SOUND LIKE WE ALREADY LOST.."

But why is Daruk complaining ? It was too much for me : "Wasn't this your idea ? You're the one who wanted to designate the appointed knight with all the ceremonial pomp, grandeur and nonsense we could muster." I continued : " And if you ask me, the whole thing does seem to be overkill. I think I'm as the same page as the Princess, regarding THIS BOY."

Urbosa stopped me : "Oh give it a rest. That boy is a living reminder of her own failures... Well. At least, that's how the princess sees him. "

No need to explain it with more details... I already know what it is like to feel that way. I know it too well...