The battle

You've been warned**

From here, the events won't fit with the original story of breath of the wild. It's all made up from me and I hope you'll like it !

The more I think, the more I believe we all should know what Mipha was about to say. Not because it's Mipha, just because I have this weird feeling inside me. I'm not sur I'm supposed to do that, but I chose to go back and ask her.

-Mipha ! Mipha... Everyone wait !

They all turned toward me, curious and a bit stressed. They told me not to waste time and tell straight out what I have to say. Just like they thought I'd say something I would have difficulty to throw.

- What were you about to say ?

Urbosa's eyes lightened :

- Hmm. Yes it's true. You didn't finish your sentence.

-WHO KNOWS, IT MAY BE USEFUL.

Mipha blushed and tried to hurry :

- Oh yes... hem... it helps me when... when..

- When what, fishie? I claimed.

- WHEN I THINK OF THE PERSON I LOVE !
...

We all looked at her with surprise. She's able to scream?? Wow. Quite impressive. Her face blushed and she covered her face. I turned at Zelda and she was blushing too, after she looked at mister hero behind her. Everyone apparently falls for him, eh ?

We moved on and continued our way separately to our divine beast. During the whole way, I felt wrong of asking her. It's like I shouldn't have done that. Like I wasn't supposed to. But whatever. What's done is done, what can you do about that ? Inside Vah Medoh, I realised I forgot my great eagle bow. What a shame. At least with bringing it, its name could've entered in history. Meh. Too bad. I won't need it I guess.

I activated Medoh and aimed at the castle. I was wondering how it is possible not to destroy the entire castle with this laser shot.

"Now, Ganon. Prepare for trouble and make it double ! You're facing the great- AAARGH !"

I was shot by... what the !?! These stupid guardians in the divine beast ! Aren't they supposed to help us !?! Caught by surprise, I fell down and they were aiming me. One in particular is aiming my neck. If it shoots, I'm dead. The great Revali, killed by a tiny robot in his divine beast ??? Heck no ! I must get up.

I quickly took the closest thing I could, got up and all defeated them

I quickly took the closest thing I could, got up and all defeated them. My leg hurts, my head too, but I'm alive and well. Now I must activate Vah medoh. I limped to the aiming zone, near the machine's eyes. Everything was trembling. I didn't have the time to realise a thing I was shot another time and I landed on the wall. I shouted like I never did before. I was screaming of pain. And I'm used to pain. I never felt something like that. I looked up and I saw this disgusting goo thing, staring at me with its laser arm still smoking. I tried to get up and I realized my right wing was broken. Suddently, hope faded. What am I going to do ?

Standing still, I searched for something I could use to defeat it

Standing still, I searched for something I could use to defeat it. A Feathered edge ! I quickly ran onto it and grabbed it. The pain was atrocious but I tried the best as I can to ignore it. I had trouble to stay up nonetheless the adrenaline could keep me up. I even tried to use a small yiga bow but my right fingers couldn't even move. So I decided to drop it. The monstrous thing kept shooting at me but I was dodging its lasers. While he was recharging, I tried to soar and stroke him with my sword... or maybe escape. However I was too slow. Even when I finally got in the air, I couldn't stayed for long. And I noticed I was trapped with it inside Medoh because the windows and entries were closed. As I wasn't paying attention, I was hurt by weird missiles it threw at me. I fell, and just couldn't get up. "Dead end" I was saying to myself. "I can't make it. I won't. " It was the end of Revali. I didn't even want to continue. I just wanted to rest. To leave. Is life still worth it anyway ? What will I lose? My friends ? I don't have real friends. My family? I don't have one. The girl I love ? She loves someone else. All I'll get from dying is relief, peace and serenity. No physical nor psychological pain anymore. All gone once and for all.

I got up for the last time. Looking at the last thing I'll see. "JUST FINISH THE JOB." I opened my wings wide and closed my eyes.

I give up

I give up. No one will miss me anyway. I'll just become a legend and that's all. I could hear the sound of its laser shooting arm preparing for the last shot and aiming.

Bip. Bip. Bip bip. Bip bip bip bipbip....

....

What ? I opened my eyes.  Where is it ?? It's gone ? What happened? I don't understand. It was right here ready to kill me. Why did it disappear? I just don't see why. Tough, I know I'm going to die. So why not take the time to at least shoot at the Castle with Vah Medoh ? I used all my energy left to walk to the head of the mechanical bird and I shot.
After, everything is vague. I think I'm walking ? I don't feel my feet but everything around me is moving. Am I alive ? I don't feel my breath, but i sense the wing moving my feathers. I can't see clearly since everything is dark and blurred. I'm on the ground now, just laying down like a corpse.. At least I know I did what I had to do...