Chapter fifteen.

When you open your eyes, you're on the beach. Layed next to you is Perrie. You smile and kiss her cheek. She sits up and smiles at you.

"I love you Y/n. You know that right?"

"You love me?"

She nods.

"I love you too."

You both kiss. She feels weirdly slimy. You pull back and see a disgusting version of Perrie. She has maggots climbing out of her eyes.

"WOAH!"

You move backwards and stand up. The maggot Perrie stands up and then it turns into your dad. You bolt. Your dad chases you.

He eventually catches up to you and pushes you onto the floor. Behind him stands the thing that would haunt your nightmares when you were a child and your mum.

"You're gunna die." Your dad says.

The thing bends down next to you and whispers 'ne laberetur in somnum' which means 'dont fall asleep' in latin. Your dad pulls out a gun.

You jump up and try running. Your mum and your dad hold you into place. The thing that would haunt your nightmares walks over to you. It's fingers looked like knives.

It starts to make cuts along your body before pushing one of it's fingers into your throat and twisting it. It pulls its knife like finger out and your parents throw you to the floor. Your dad points the gun at you and pulls the trigger.

"Y/n! Y/n wake up!"

You jolt awake, tears streaming down your face.

"Y/n are you okay?"

You shake your head and she hugs you. After a while, you calm down enough to explain to her what exactly happened. She lets you cuddle into her and fall asleep.

Normally it would be the other way around but since you're upset, you cuddle into her.

The next morning, Perrie wakes up to see you still cuddled into her. You haven't moved from your position all night.

Perrie's mum knocks on her door. She lets her in.

"I heard whimpers and talking at like 2am this morning. What was goin on?"

"Y/n had a nightmare. From the way that she described it, it sounded terrifying. I'm not surprised she was upset."

"Aw. Poor thing. We have to do something to help her out." Debbie says.

"Like what mam? She's too stubborn." Perrie says.

"Maybe we could get her into the doctors? They can assess her? See what the main problem from the nightmare is and she can work on shutting it out of her mind?"

"You are a smart person mam. But she might not like that idea."

"It's my idea or more nightmares and i dont want her having them just as much as you dont. It's basically the only option."

Perrie nods.

"I'll talk to her about it."

Debbie nods and goes downstairs. A few hours pass and you wake up. Perrie is layed scrolling through TikTok.

"TikTok? Really?"

She looks at you and smiles.

"Morning baby." Perrie says.

You kiss her.

"How did you sleep after..."

"I slept okay. I didn't have the dream again."

"Good. My mum suggested we take you to the doctors to get this looked over."

"Okay." You agree.

"Wait before you argue- hang on what?"

"I agree. As much as i dislike it, i agree. In all honesty, I've had this dream for like 6 months now. And it gets worse each time. This time it had you in it."

Perrie nods. You sit up and yawn.

"Hey dont let last night get to your head babes. Remember I'm the big spoon. Last night was a one off thing."

Perrie laughs.

"Okay i wont forget." Perrie says.

You go to kiss her but she moves.

"Rude."

"Morning breath babe."

"Can i use your toothbrush?"

"Yep."

You get ready and then Perrie gets ready. You both go downstairs.

"Y/n agreed to go to the doctors to talk about her reoccurring nightmare." Perrie says.

"That's brave of you Y/n." Debbie says.

You smile. Hatchie runs over to you. You pick him up and he licks your face.

"Do we take her today?" Perrie asks.

"Whenever Y/n is ready."

Perrie nods. You and Perrie decide to go walk through the park together.

"I could call the girls and we could play hide and seak." Perrie says, expecting you to call her childish.

"Yeah sounds fun."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Perrie calls Jade, LeighAnne and Jesy. They show up. You get stuck on seaker duty.

After about 5 hours of hide and seak, the girls have to go home.

"When do you think you'll be ready to go to the doctors?" Perrie asks.

"Whenever it's best for you guys." You say.

"I'll talk to my mam about it. Lets go back to my house and we can cuddle."

You nod. You both get back to her house and go upstairs. You both cuddle and fall asleep.

That was some terrifying dream. Anyway, bye ma lil fucks.