Chapter eight.

While walking, your phone rings. It's your mum.

"Hey."

"Where are you?"

"Out with some friends. Dad not tell you?"

"Nope but thanks for telling me."

The call ends and you put your phone away.

"Who was that?" Perrie asks.

"Mum." You say.

You all get to some coffee shop.

"I'll be right back." You say.

The girls nod and you go into the girls toilets. You stand looking at a mirror. You let out a sigh. The door opens and Perrie walks in.

"You okay?" Perrie asks.

"Yep."

"Okay now are you actually okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. Dont worry."

The next day, after school, you and Perrie are practising in the drama studio.

"Okay, where did we get to?" You ask.

No answer. You look at Perrie and she looks away. You frown.

"Oh found it." You say.

Perrie stays silent.

"Are you okay?"

She hums. You frown.

"Talk to me. What's goin on?"

She shakes her head. You two finish practising and you go home. For once, your dad leaves you alone. When Perrie gets home, she calls Jade.

"What's up?" Jade asks.

"I think i have a problem."

You go into your room and change. You decide to, for the first time in a while, go skating. You grab your board and leave. While skating, you spot Jade and Perrie. Perrie looks like she's freaking out a little. You frown.

Jade spots you and you stop. Perrie shakes her head at Jade knowing what she's about to do. You frown and Jade shakes her head. You nod and skate away.

"Perrie, you gotta tell her sometime."

"Yeah. But now isn't that time."

"Perrie, the sooner you tell her the better."

Perrie shakes her head. The next day at school, you're sat next to Perrie in form.

"So i was thinking, for the whole thing, the backdrop could be a projector image. Each scene change, the photo could change for the different scenes." You say.

"That sounds good. What do we do about outfits though?"

"We should just wear our own stuff. It makes it easier that way." You say.

Perrie nods.

"Sounds good."

After school, you two go to your house and search everywhere for a projector. You go into the attic and find the projector. You climb down from the attic and smile.

"Projector? Found. Computer? Got it. Equipment? Done. Hotel? Trivago." You say.

Perrie laughs a little. You two grab all the stuff and decide to go to Perrie's house since her room is as big as your entire house. When you two get there, you both set up in her room and get ready.

"Okay, from the start?" You ask.

"Uh... yeah. From the start."

You two start, from the very start, and go right to the end. Where the kiss is.

"Lucy i have to tell you something." Says Louise.

"What's up?" Questions Lucy in a confused tone.

"I like you. A lot and i need to do something you have to promise wont ruin anything between us." Louise says in a hopeful tone.

"That just depends on what it is." Lucy admits.

Perrie freezes. You frown.

"Perrie? What's wrong?"

She shakes her head.

"Perrie, we've gone the whole thing without freezing. What's goin on?"

"I-I-I."

"Is it the whole kiss thing? Cos if you dont wanna do it yet, we dont have to. I dont wanna push you until you're ready." You say.

Perrie sighs a little.

"Come on, talk to me. Seriously." You say.

She shakes her head.

"It's stupid." Perrie says.

"I think i can handle stupid."

She sighs. But nods.

"Okay."

What's gunna happen? I'm curious cos i haven't started writing yet lmao. Also, sorry for that slight delay. I didnt realise it had been 2 days.