Chapter six.

"I was hoping to talk to you? Alone?" Jade says.

"As long as you dont plan on murdering me and dropping my corpse of a cliff then sure."

"I dont plan on doing any of that." Jade says.

"Then sure. Could you help me up?"

You hold your hand out. She takes it and helps you up. She helps you get all your stuff together and you both go into the girls bathroom.

Meanwhile.

"She did mention something about her dad. The other night. Apparently he would kill us both if he saw me in her room. Even though we were only practising lines. Maybe he saw me and after i left hurt her." Perrie says.

"That- i mean maybe?" LeighAnne says in a questioning tone.

Jade closes and locks the toilets door.

"So this is where i die? You gunna kill me and hide my body in a suply cupboard?"

"I'm not gunna kill you Y/n. I just needa ask you something."

You stand against a stall and cross your arms.

"Ask away."

"Do you like Perrie?"

"In what way?"

"Whatever way you imagine." Jade says.

"She's a decent person but she ripped up a picture that took me all night to draw the other day so I'm not too keen on her." You say.

"Just saying, Perrie's a little worried about you. You've come to school 2 days in a row limping? What's going on?" Jade asks.

"Oh... uh... the other day when i was out running me and her bumped into each other and i hit the floor awkwardly. I did something to my leg. Gunna go get it checked out." You lie.

Jade, very reluctantly, nods.

The form bell rings. You leave the bathroom and limp around school to form. You're sat next to Perrie in form so she's very clearly gunna notice everything.

You sit down and about 5 minutes later, Perrie walks in. She sits down and looks at you.

"Y/n take the glasses off please." Perrie says.

"I'd rather keep them on thanks." You state.

"Take. Them. Off." Perrie demands.

You sigh, pull your hood up and take off your glasses. Perrie frowns.

"You tryna hide something?" Perrie asks.

"No." You deny, instantly.

"Are we practising at your house tonight?"

"No. Absolutely not." You say in a frightful tone.

"Y/n are you okay?" Perrie asks.

"I'm fine. Can i be excused?"

The teacher hums. You put your glasses on, you grab your bag and leave the room. Perrie frowns.

"Can i be excused?"

"Yeah."

Perrie grabs her bag and leaves in search of you. She finds you sat on the floor drawing.

"Y/n?"

You look up and rush on putting your glasses back on. She kneels down in front of you and goes to take off your glasses but you jolt back.

"It's okay dont worry." Perrie says.

She reaches for your glasses. When she has the part that goes over your ears in her hold, she looks at you as if asking if she can take them off. When you nod, she takes them off and gasps.

Your eyes are black and bruised. It looks like you got into a fight with Antony Joshua. (English boxer.)

"Christ Y/n. Who did this?"

"Nobody. I fell over."

"That's bulshit. What happened?"

You let out a sigh.

"Remember the other day? When we were practising our lines at my house?"

Perrie nods.

"After you left, my dad walked into my bedroom and... well... as you can see, beat the shit out of me. The day i bumped into you by accident and fell over, he beat the shit outa me earlier." You admit.

Perrie puts her hand over her mouth.

"Oh my god. Y/n..."

"Dont worry about it. He hasn't touched my mum so i dont care." You say.

"You should care. What he's doing is against the law." Perrie says.

You sigh. Perrie looks at the drawing. It looks like her. You notice her looking at the book and you shut it. You put it in your bag.

"Y/n, talk to someone about this." Perrie says.

"Why do you care? What about me makes you so randomly care? Please, do tell." You say.

You stand up but whince at every movement.

"Come on, tell me." You say.