Chapter seventeen

A few days later, you're both at school. Perrie, you and the girls are stood talking at your locker.

"So, i was thinking that since my house is the biggest, why dont we have a sleepover at my place?" Jade says.

You all agree.

"But, you two have to make a deal that nothing of a physical type will go down while we're there." Jesy says, pointing at you and Perrie.

You turn to your locker.

"I have no idea what you mean Jes."

You open it, move a few stuff between your bag and locker, then shut it. You turn back to them.

"You know...." LeighAnne says.

She makes a V with on hand and uses another hand, specifically the finger, to push in and out.

"Didn't need to see that today. Consider me scarred." Perrie says.

"Yeah trust me, we dont do that around people." You say, wrapping an arm around Perrie's waist.

"Meaning you have already done it?" Jesy asks.

"Yeah. Believe me, she's not so innocent." You say.

Perrie swats your head.

"A little rude." You say.

You all go to form. You and Perrie sit next to each other.

After school, you and Perrie go to her house and grab a few things before heading to Jade's house. When you get there, you both go in and up to her bedroom.

Jesy, Jade and LeighAnne are sat waiting.

"Never on time." LeighAnne says.

"I was unaware that there was a time limit Leigh." Perrie says.

You both put your bags down and set up your sleeping bags.

After a very long time, you all go to sleep.

"Love you Perrie."

"Love you too Y/n." Perrie says.

"Eww! Mushey shit!" Jesy says.

You and Perrie laugh before sharing a kiss and falling asleep.

Okay, quick warning, i apologise if this gets a little bit confusing. I'll explain at the end.

When you wake up, you're in bed. In your room. Weird but okay. You climb out of bed and grab your phone.

12am, September 21st 2020

"What?" You whisper.

You go downstairs and see your dad talking to your mum.

Your dad looks at you and smiles.

"Hey."

He walks to you to hug you but you cower a little.

"Hey, sweetheart, what's wrong?"

"N-nothing. Sorry. I just- I'm not feeling to great right now." You say.

Your mum and dad get some stuff. Tablets and water. You take them and sit outside. You check through your phone.

All the pictures you remember having of you and Perrie are gone. Like... none of them existed.

You check your messages. None with Perrie or the girls.

"This is so weird." You mutter.

Your dad sits next to you and rubs your back to remove the stress.

"What's goin on? You seem incredibly off. I've never seen you like this before."

"Oh... it's nothing dad. Dont worry. I'm gunna go get ready for school."

"Yeah. You wouldn't wanna be late. But before you do, i want you to know that you can always talk to me. Okay?"

You nod.

You go upstairs and change. Then you change your mind about school and start searching around your room.

You and Perrie got assigned that acting thing in October 2020. Meaning you two literally haven't spoken in about 2 years.

You search for the script but dont find one.

You sit down on the floor and hug your knees upon your realisation.

It was all a dream