Chapter nine.

She shakes her head.

"It's stupid." Perrie says.

"I think i can handle stupid."

She sighs. But nods.

"Okay."

She opens her mouth but the door opens. You both look at the door and see her mum.

"Hey." She says.

You frown.

"What's up?" Perrie asks.

"Sorry, my bad, I'll go."

Perrie's mum leaves. You and Perrie frown.

"Okay?" Perrie says.

"Okay. So what did you wanna tell me?" You ask.

"That-um-that i think we should practice the kiss." Perrie says.

That catches you off guard to be honest. You didn't expect that but you're not complaining to be honest.

"Like right now?"

"Yeah...."

"Okay sure. Does that mean the build up to the kiss too?" You ask.

"I think we should." Perrie says.

You nod. You both stand up and grab the scripts.

(You're Lucy, Perrie is Louise.)

"Lucy i have to tell you something." Says Louise.

"What's up?" Questions Lucy in a confused tone.

"I like you. A lot and i need to do something you have to promise wont ruin anything between us." Louise says in a hopeful tone.

"That just depends on what it is." Lucy admits.

Perrie freezes. Again.

"Perrie, dont push yourself to do this okay? If you dont feel ready, we dont have to do it yet." You say.

"I know it's just that- i dont know why i keep freezing." Perrie says.

"Because you're not ready to do this. Which is okay because I'm honestly terrified. I'm not gunna push you into doing something you're not ready for. If it means waiting a while to do this last part, that's fine by me. We'll do this bit when you're-"

You dont get to finish your sentence before she kisses you. It takes you by surprise. Quite a big surprise at that. However, she pulls out before you get the chance to kiss back.

And then she freaks out. You take her hands into yours about 5 minutes later. She freezes.

"Perrie, just take a few deep breaths. Please dont freak out about it. It was nice."

"What?"

"I've never had my first kiss so it was nice to know how it feels."

"You've never kissed anyone before?"

"Nope. I dont really like kissing people but, like i said, this was nice."

She smiles. She then looks down at your hands. You look down too. Upon realising that you still have hold of her hands, you try to drop your hands but Perrie doesn't let you.

"So does this mean what i think it does?" You ask.

"What do you think it means?"

"That you like me."

She nods. You smile. She pulls you down into another kiss. This one is slower. Calmer. Nicer. You do get to kiss back this time.

You two had hated each other for almost 4 years. Who would've thought that a little drama challenge woulda ended that hate?

Hey! Just so you know, this isn't the final chapter. It mighta looked that way but im planning on more. The only shocking twist is that Perrie likes you. Thats not twist enough for me lmao.

Expect some real shit ya lil fucks (that's the new name i have for yall.)

Byeeeee :)