Chapter four.

When you get home, you slam the front door shut behind you and lock it.

"Try not breaking the door." Your dad says.

You roll your eyes.

"Dont you roll your eyes at me young lady." He demands.

"Whatever."

You go to walk upstairs but he grabs your wrist.

Getting past the *dad beats you* part. By the way, he'd done this once before but he was drunk and remembers none of it.

"Now, next time you wanna get rude with me, remember who you're speaking to. Got me?"

You nod. He kicks your side and you fall. You lay in a ball for a good 30 minutes while your dad takes his car and goes to a pub.

You stand up and go upstairs. You lift your top off and look in a mirror to see cuts and bruises all over your torso.

"Perfect. Just perfect." You say.

Your mum will definitely question that. You clean your face and change. You leave a note to your mum to say you're going on a run just in case you're not home.

While on your run, you get distracted and bump into someone. You both fall over and you land on the side that suffered the most kicks from your dad than anywhere else.

"Ugh. Watch where you're going stupid."

That voice came from none other than Perrie Edwards.

You dont manage to answer because of the pain you're experiencing. Perrie looks down and realises its you. She frowns at your lack of movement.

"You gunna get up?"

You take a deep breath and stand up. Still holding your side.

"You didn't fall that hard." Perrie says.

You pull out your earphones.

"Do you actually care about anybody that isn't yourself? You have no idea how much pain I'm in right now so unless you wanna see how much pain I'm in, i suggest you stop talking."

"Dont you start getting cheeky with me."

"Fuck you gunna do? I'm sorry yeah but i have no problem with working with you but you seem to judge my every movement. I spent hours yesterday drawing a picture that i thought was a friendly gesture! But no! Was it not good enough for you?! I'm trying to at least be tolerant with you but you dont seem to care!"

Perrie stands unfazed by your outburst.

"Nothing? Really?"

She shakes her head.

"Unbelievable. You're an unbelievable human being. I hope you know that."

Before she answers you spit up a mouthful of blood causing her to frown.

"Well, would you look at that. Sorry for snapping at you. I'm just really pissed off at my dad. I gotta go."

Before she answers, you run back the way you came. Perrie sighs.

"I'm so stupid."

She walks home. You get through the door and your mum looks at you.

"Hey Y/n."

"Hey. I'm gunna go upstairs for a minute."

"Okay." She says with a smile.

You go upstairs and into the bathroom. You look at your side and see that the bruise is bigger.

"Great."

The front door shuts. Meaning your dad is home. You go into your bedroom. Your dad walks in not 5 minutes later and does it again. When he's finished, he walks out your room leaving you on the floor in a ball.

An unexpected twist, just like all of my books. I've just realised all my books have some form of weird twist. That's bad lmao byee.