Slight information

Okay. So i completely understand if you're confused about Chapter Seventeen, completely understandable btw, so i just wanted to explain what happened.

At the sleepover, when you fell asleep, you and Perrie were 'dating'. However. When you woke up, it's September 2020 about 5 months previous.

You think that's weird, completely understandable, so you check everything.

Your realisation of it being a dream came from everything you found.

The 'everything' that you found was your diary. All the entries, they were about Perrie.

You stopped writing about how you wish you two were together when you got together.

Which was not September.

And when you read your final diary entry, it was half finished. You remember falling asleep through one of your diary entries.

You never finished it.

You broke down after you realised.

Everything that had happened in chapters 1-17 were all in a dream.

All of it. Except the last part of chapter 17.

Which is why you broke down.

You had finally got what you wanted and it was a dream. I mean that would suck. Big time.

Welp, that's it from me. This wasn't exactly the happy ending i normally give yall but i wanted a change. Lemme know ur thoughts.

Also! I'm planning on making a book 2. Just to continue the story. Please let me know if you want that.

Bye from me. See yall in another book!!