14: Sweet

**This Chapter Contains Mature Content**
————————————

"Bloody hell Fred. What do you want?" I asked him, still surprised .

He didn't say anything, instead he walked right into my dorm and passed me. I made a confused face when he walked in but I just let him be, so I shut the door behind me and turned to look at him again. I noticed we were both in our party outfits as well, obviously since he followed me.

"Fred, why are you here?" I said sternly.

"Oh don't act like you don't know!" he said but yelled a little.

"Are you mad? And can you not yell,  for your information I don't know what your deal is." I scoffed and spat at him.

"Really? DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW!" He yelled louder.

I still had my wand in my hand and I casted muffliato at my door before putting it on my dresser. I made sure to do this so I can yell back.

"FRED. WATCH YOUR TONE OR GET THE FUCK OUT." I snapped back, which made him lower his tone but he was still angry.

He stood near my bed while I was still by my door. About 7ft away from eachother, we basically started to argue non stop from there.

"You were trying to make me jealous by Making out with George!"

"You're literally Mental. IT WAS A DARE Freddie."

"Oh yeah just a dare SURE. You two were basically about to Fuck right in front of me."

"So you're here, mad at me.. because I kissed your brother in a DARE?"

"Yea I'm mad! It just- How can you kiss him right in front of me when we were literally sneaking around last week!"
Fred was totally Jealous and Mad. Seems to me that the tables have turned.

"Oh really? REALLY FRED?"
I started yelling louder, my heart was shattered and buried deep inside my soul.

"WHY ARE YOU EVEN MAD? WE ARENT EVEN TOGETHER!...Right.. just like you said." I added, going from angry to low.

Fred finally moved away from where he was standing and he moved closer towards me.

"I regret it. I regret all of it. That whole detention day" he said, in a calmed tone but he was still angry.

"Oh yeah and how do you think I feel? I wish I just scrubbed those cauldrons instead of letting you fuck me"  I responded to him while moving closer.

"Bullshit. You were begging for it since we got in there"

"No fred, I recall you were the one that begged actually."

He moved closer to me, we were now inches away from eachother just like the first time in detention.
"The only thing that I don't regret, is when I was calling you a bitch"

That word. That's the word that just gets under my skin, and he knew that.

"Get. The Fuck. Out." I spat before using all my strength to push him away from me.

He didn't. He didn't get out. Instead he took his steps towards me again, this time even closer to me. Our heads were so close that it was almost closing every gap, our chest was heaving up and down with speed. Both of us full of anger.

Fred grabbed my hips with both hands, our hot and heated bodies now fully touching. My chest against his, rising and falling at the same time.

"You want me to get out?..Get me out then." He said with a serious face.