48: No Touching Rule

WARNING: This chapter includes slight aggression, overstimulation, and degrading. Please if you are uncomfortable with these topics, do not continue reading.
This chapter will also contain sexual content that will come off uncomfortable to others. Please do not continue further, it will consist of Men's Pleasures. Also, Men's consent is just as important as Women's Consent. I repeat, this chapter is just like many more and has mature content so if you're uncomfortable with any of this material- do not read.

A/N: This chapter will also be written in third person. I want to try and start writing differently, including with Smut.

———————————————————

An hour had passed by and soon enough, the burrow was completely empty. Well, almost empty. The burrow had now only contained two beings that could absolutely not resist each other. Emerald had been in Ginny's room while Fred was in his. The two were both in desperate need of the other but both stubborn and didn't want to give in so easily to one another.

Emerald had seen herself still dressed in Fred's shirt and was still in her swim set from yesterday. Hermione took a shower after supper and Emerald had fell asleep while waiting. Feeling filthy, Emerald decided to clean herself up nicely.

She had her toothbrush already in the bathroom so all she did was grab her towel and wand.

Laying in the other room, Fred was twirling his wand around and between his fingers. He was contemplating on just letting Em take control again, he really liked it. But he also really wanted to fuck the daylights out of her for speaking out last night.

Emerald made her way up to the bathroom, purposely walking freely and didn't have to keep quiet. She thought to herself that if Fred heard her, he'd come up as well and she would have the opportunity to tease him.

Emerald hung her towel up, and let the sink water run. She got her toothbrush, got it damp in the water first, put some paste on it, ran it through water again, then turned the water off and finally began to brush. Em purposely left the door open to hear everything. And everything, she heard. Em smirked once she heard a door open and footsteps come up the stairs.

Emerald had scrunched her hair up with one hand as she leaned down.

"Snow, you still wearing uhh......"

Fred cut his sentence once he got distracted as he watched Em bend down to the counter with her hair up in her hand. She had spit out the white paste from brushing them turned to look at Fred, acting surprised.

"Shit" Fred huffed.

"Oh Freddie, didn't see you there" Emerald said innocently as she washed her mouth and stood up. Fred was wearing a plain black shirt and red pajama pants. "Need something?" She asked the redhead.

Fred darted his attention from her eyes to her lips then to the red shirt she was wearing.
"Yeah- uh... just wanted to check up on if you still had my shirt. Can we switch" Fred asked Emerald. Emerald didn't mind since it was his shirt and so she took it off and handed it to Fred.

"Sweet, i hope it smells just like you" Fred said as he gazed into her eyes. Emerald was a sucker for his flirty words. Fred knew what he was doing as he spoke.

Fred didn't grab the shirt just yet, Emerald had the shirt in her hand and in front of Fred. He then crossed his arms and reached from the hem of the shirt he was wearing. Fred lifted the black shirt up and took it off. Now his toned body from his neck to V-line was exposed.