27: Feelings

A/N: broo honestly I know it's not much but 600+ Reads??! THANK YOU <3.

Strong arms were wrapped around me, and the shifting of them were causing me to wake up. I fluttered my eyes open to see that I had fell asleep at a weird angle. My feet were to my headboard and my head was at the end of my bed. Not normal but definitely doesn't matter, i felt good.

Me and Fred were still tangled into each other, his arms were wrapped around me in a hug as my hands were around his waist and my right leg was laying on top of him. Both of us were still bare, naked and cold even though we were under a top sheet.

There was a scratching noise on my window and the sound of an owl hooting. I looked at the time to see that is was only 4 in the morning so I slowly got up, not wanting to wake up and have an angry morning Fred. I dragged my sheet off the bed too so it can cover me. I walked to my window looking like I was a runaway bride. I opened my window, seen that it was Tweety with an specifically Emerald colored envelope and silver writing. Before reading who the sender was, I gave the owl a treat and she took off.

Flipping the envelope to the side that had writing, it read "To Our Dearest Daughter Emerald". It was from my parents or just most likely from my mum since my dad rarely cares about writing. I looked at Fred who was still asleep and he looked peaceful thank god. I ripped the envelope open and began to read the pretty cursive hand writing from my mother.

————————-

Dear Emmie,

I miss and love you so much sweetheart, and so does your father but he doesn't like writing, per usual. I read your letter that you sent to Ash, my lord what in the Merlin happened to Fazo? And my blue vase, Emerald Aurora Snow you better explain when we see each other.

Anyways my love, Ashton didn't know how to tell you this but, He had proposed to Crystal and they will be on vacation during Christmas but he felt bad that you'd be at the Weasley's alone. You are more than welcomed to stay at the Weasley's still, but you know you can always come home darling it is up to you just let me know. You and Ash need to be nice in the letters as well, no more names. I love you Emerald.

- Sincerely, Mum

P.S. Your brother is just being overprotective, I hope you find the love of your life at Hogwarts just like I found your father. We used to hate and wanted to hex each other, you remember the stories.

————————————————

My parents were real life enemies at Hogwarts. My mother was a Slytherin and my father was a Gryffindor, she told us how the rivalry back then was way more than what it is now. They would always get back at each other with spells and taunts, I still think it's cute how they ended up together. Now realizing, it reminded me of Fred and I in a way.

I wonder if Fred knew about me staying over for Christmas, I missed my family so much but I always wondered what Christmas at the Weasley's was like. I've always adored their huge family. On the other hand, I'm so happy for my brother!! He's been in love with the girl for nearly four years. I will punch him for not telling me but It's just brilliant that they're engaged, can't wait to tell Enzo.

Fred was moving around and that's what caught my attention away from the letter and my thoughts. His body and face was facing me and he slowly sat up and threw his legs over the bed while his eyes were still closed. There was the sheet that just covered his lower body, he was scratching the back of his head as his eyes fluttered open.