chapter 1

an: This is a DreanNotFound if you couldn't tell by the title. I'm not a professional so don't mind me. This story has all different type of !TW! such as death, blood, abuse, overdose, suicide, cursing. I will make sure to say if any of that will be talked about in a chapter or seen. Also the art above it NOT mine.  Also this is my first story I hope you all in joy :)  

Dream yanked the orange tinted container out of the bathroom cupboard quickly tightening his grip on the white lid pushing down then twisting undoing the child's lock. Swiftly pouring out 4 pills into the palm of his hand. '3,2,1' he counted down in his head before throwing his head back throwing his hand to his mouth letting the pill fall down his throat.

Now running out of the bathroom into his own room Dream searched through his closet trying to find something to wear before the day started. Dream looked over at his bedside table at the old alarm clock that woke him up every morning for something that wasn't important. School. The clock read 7:09. Dream pulls out a pair of black joggers and grey hoodie. Pulling the soft fabric over his head walst slipping his left leg into his joggers. Soon getting his other leg through the pant leg Dream slipped his head through hole in the hoodie letting him see, his room once again. He heard the loud slam of a door.

He wasn't quick enough. Now moving slowly not to make any noise. Dream crept over to his desk slipping his bag off of the chair and pilling in different notebooks he needed. There were now loud footsteps making their way up the carpeted stairs. Dream slipped his phone in his backpack along with shoes and opened the window frantically. Just as he was about to step out his bedroom door flung open showing the tall figure standing in the doorway.

"Boy where are you going?" His dad said, taking a step closer to him. Dream held his breath as the stench of alcohol filled his nostrils.

"S-school" Dream stuttered wanting to jump out the window right there and then. His stomach twisted as he finally felt the pills doing their job. What job? He had no clue. Dream felt light headed every step his dad took closer to him.

"Go. NOW!!" he shouted at Dream. Dream flinched at the sudden raise in his voice but quickly obeyed walking past him and out the bedroom door.

Once out of sight he made a full sprint towards the front door swinging it open and then shut putting one more thing between him and his dad. Dream let out a breath he was holding in as he walked down his front steps and sitting down on the curb slipping on his shoes. Lacing up the dark green chuck taylors.

Dream had no clue why he was still living with his dad; he was now 18. He was allowed to legally move out what was stopping him? His thoughts were interrupted by the buzzing of his phone on the inside of his backpack. Letting one of the backpack straps fall off of Dream's shoulder he pulled his backpack in front of him letting him dig through the different pockets trying to find the phone.

Once feeling the cheap plastic case in his hand he pulled his hand out of the backpack slipping the strap back on to his shoulder. Looking down at the lit up screen he answered the incoming call.

"Hey bad," Dream said, putting the phone up to his ear.

"Good morning Dream!" Badboyhalo said in a cheerful tone. He clearly had a good start to the morning. "I called you wondering if you needed a ride? I'm already picking up my other friend in your area"

"Aha its fine I'm walking again gotta get that cardio in am I right" Dream joked around trying to lighten his own mood.

"Please! I want you to meet my friend also I may see you" bad chuckled. Dream looked up from his feet scanning the area before his eyes landed on a white Honda Civic.

"Damn you" Dream said under his breath slowly making his way over to the car.

"HEY LANGUAGE!" Bad shouted into the phone but Dream was sure that he could hear it from across the street. Dream hung up on bad now reaching his car. He saw bad pop his head out from the drivers window. "You're in the back, sorry" he pointed to the backdoor. Dream shrugged opening the door. He wasn't in the mood to be talking to people. Bad was fine. He was Dream's best friend and pretty much only friend.

Dream closed the car door instantly regretting picking up the phone in the first place. Bad turned around in his seat to face Dream and his friend. He wasn't able to see Bad's friend yet all he could see was chocolate hair in front of him. 

"Dream this is George! George, this is Dream!" Bad said in a cheerful tone. The man in the passenger seat turned around to take a look at dream. He had dark brown eyes and dark brown hair that covered his forehead and a bit of his eyes. His skin was pale and he had on a blue shirt and jeans. George gave a wave and a warm smile.

"Hello" he said in an British accent. Dream gave a small smile before mumbling a 'hi'

"Dream! George is now going to our school" Bad pointed to George with a huge smile on his face. 'Why does bad always have to talk so much and be all cheerful all the time?' Dream asked himself. Don't get it wrong Dream loved how Bad was in a good place right now. He had lots of friends, a steady way of getting money and the one dream wish he had the most: a nice family. Bad was always the light in the room. Dream told Bad everything. About his dad, school, past relationships. The one thing he didn't tell bad was the pills. Why did he have to? It's not like it was bad right? It was only 4 a day and he hasn't died yet.

"Wow that's so cool" Dream said, trying his best not to sound bored out of his mind. George simply smiled and looked back in front of him. Bad turned on the radio as he started the car back up now making their way to school. 

an: if you reached the end thank you so much!! Once again the fanart is not mine I have no ability to draw sooo yeah! also go follow my tiktok @imnootfoundbuttaken I will post videos on updates and other things there :) ily <3