chapter 9

an: sry for not posting a bit but chapter 9!! hope you enjoy! also the video is not meant to be played yet i will tell you when :D 

update: the link doesn't want to work so if you want to have the song go to iamdylanoffical on tiktok and currently her second tiktok :))

:not proofread

"I think it means that we should take a break from seeing each other" Dream said looking down at hit hands fiddling with his fingers. 

 "what-" George said. Dream looked up at him as George's eyes became glossy.

 "no no no- George don't cry please" Dream said quickly getting up and wrapping the smaller boy in a hug. dream could hear George's sniffles. "I just need time to be alone and away from everything"

 "mhm" was all George said.

 -time skip- 

 George had made it home after watching Dream go the opposite way. he could hear footsteps comping down the stairs to him. George sat down on the couch exhausted as his mother came around the corner.

 "how did it go?" she asked him sitting down next him on the small couch. 

 "he said he needed time to think, to get away from everything" George said crossing his arms over his chest. his mother started to rub his back. 

 "you should get some sleep and he will come around just be patient" she said re-wrapping her rob around her. George nodded and stood up from the couch and wakes towards his room.

 'I need time to think' those words rung throughout his brain all night. he didn't get any sleep due to this. what did Dream mean? was he wrong that Dream liked him? Of course he was wrong who would like him? 

 Dreams pov:

 I didn't get any sleep last night I didn't want to go what was called home. I just walked around all night. I'm never doing that again my phone was about to die and I needed it for the morning and there were to many drunk people to my liking. I wondered if George got sleep. I also took time to think but couldn't really think.

 The day went normally.... before George.

 I went to all my classes ,stayed quiet, sat alone at lunch, walked around for a bit, did homework. 

 this went on for about 3 days before Dream decided he needed real sleep on a real bed. all he needed to do was go home.

3rd person: 

 Dream was walking down his street slowly not in any rush. It was around 8 at night and getting dark. dream could see his neighbors out on their front yard still. The mom and dad talking with dreams other neighbors the smiths they were two lesbians. Dreams dad never let him hang out with their son afraid that he would 'turn out like his moms' dream always thought what his dad said was stupid. The parents were talking in big lawn chairs with drinks in their hands. The kids running around with glow sticks. Dream felt jealous that these kids had such a good childhood. why couldn't he have that? he was brought out of his thoughts when he herd his name being called.

"Hello dream!!" One of the smiths said. Dream was surprised that she knew his name. She had short cut black hair and jeans with a baggy black shirt on. 

 "Oh hello miss smith" Dream said in return. He was right in front of the house.

 "what are you doing out so late?" Mr. Johnson asked.

 "Oh- me and a friend were studying for school" Dream lied. 

 "ahh I see. Tell your father we say hi!" Miss smith said. 

 not a chance 

 "sure thing! Have a nice rest of your night!" Dream said waving good bye. 

 "You as well!"

dream continued to walk down the street until he was standing out front of his house. the car was gone so Dream hoped that his dad was out. dream reached for the front door handle and opens the door. 

His nostrils immediately filled with the smell of alcohol and cigarettes. dream gagged at this. he stepped over wine bottles, beer cans, wet rags, clothes, puddles of alcohol and ash that covers the floors. once Dream stepped into his clean room he threw his backpack off and into bed. 

his eyes started to get tearful and his vision blurred. why was he crying? not sure but he needed to.

(play the video at the beginning, creds at the end of the chapter :)) 

 dream loved to sing and make up songs. That's how he was able to express him self. so he started to sing. 

 "I like dancing in the dark and holding my head high"

 the words came out quiet and low.

"I may be existing but I don't feel alive" 

 his words were chocked up as more tears fell down his face.

 "cause you've taken the best of me and left the worst behind" 

 he was singing about his father 

 "you say I've been distant lately let me tell you why" 

 all the bad things he's done to him, his mom and his sister. 

 "I don't like the world so I made up my own" 

 dream just wanted to have a real father that would love him. 

 "where no one else can hurt me it's a place I call home no mistakes and no heart aches could ever break the walls" 

 he wanted his family to be back together. 

 "I don't like the world so I made up my owns" 

 dream would always dream about him, his mother and sister running away to LA and going to the beach all the time, getting ice cream and in joying life. without his dad. 

 "without you-"

 dream held out the 'u' making it go high. Singing it around 4 times every time holding it out longer. that's when his eyes shut and he fell into deep sleep.

an: guys i stream on twitch now!! it would mean a lot if you went and followed and maybe joined sometime :)) have water and eat <33

creds: @iamdylanofficial on tiktok :)

discord: https://discord.gg/8985Zrqf 

twitch: louiielive

tiktok: imnootfoundbuttaken