chapter 10

an: hey lovely's sorry i haven't posted in a while but that's always the intro to these but would you like to happened next in the story!!

george's pov:

George had slept on the couch that night being to tired to get up and head to his room. He woke up to the sound of pots and pans clanging around in the kitchen. he sat up immediately feeling a not in his back from the couch. He groaned cussing the person in the kitchen to turn his direction. 

George look into the kitchen seeing his younger sister looking at him.

"morning george!" she said pulling out more pans from the cabinets. "did i wake you?"

George sat up walking towards the kitchen island "no your fine" he said rubbing his eyes.

"my bad" she placed around 5 different sized bowls on the counter. "where's dream?" she asked. she loved dream he was always so nice to her and she showed the same to him. 

"oh he left" George said. "what are you doing?" he asked changing the subject.

"i have to make a cake for class and i want to go ALL out!" she said looking for her ingredients. "ima make it have 3 layers and cool rainbow swirls and Carmel drips" 

"wow that seems difficult" George said. She may be 12 but she didn't know anything about baking. 

"yeah that's why i want to do it" 

Dreams pov:

unlike George, dream didn't have the best awaking.

!!TW ABUSE!! 

Dream opend his eyes his check still teared stained from the other night. Dream staied in bed for a bit having no engery it was a sunday so he could stay here all day. his eyes closed once more before immediately opening them after heing a door swing open. There stood his dad looking drunk as hell. 

Dream sat up immediately getting ready to block himself not knowing what his dad would do. 

"YOU LITTLE BITCH" his dad yelled. 

Georges pov:

George had called bad wanting to see Dream. when bad said he wasn't with him he asked for dreams address. George drove to the street bad had given him now looking for the house. number 404. His mother wanted to come with him. She also loved Dream he treated her like he did with his sister. 

George looked up from his phone looking at the house it looked run down. The front lawn hasn't been cut it a bit a tipped over flower pot on the front door step. all the windows were shut except for one. 

"ill be right back" George said looking at his mom. She nodded as George step out of his car locking it he could hear yelling from inside the house mainly through the open window. George knocked once on the front door no answer he waited a bit longer until he thought he got the wrong house. George step down from the front step pulling out his car keys unlocking the car. He stopped when he herd a loud scream coming from inside the house. Dream? He ran back to the front door twisting the knob it was locked. He wasn't thinking. what if this wasn't dreams house? how could he know dream never took him over. He saw that next to the tipped over flower pot that there was a shiny key. George had picked it up and unlocked the front door. As the front door opened the yelling and screaming became louder. 

"DREAM?" George yelled. the yelling continued until he herd dreams voice.

"STOP IT"

George ran up the stairs avoiding everything on the floor he ran faster until he saw a wide open door. 

Dream was laying on his back with his arms up in the air as his dad punched him. 

"GET AWAY" George yelled as he pushed dreams dad to the ground. George looked into Dreams eyes that were filled with tears. 

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" His dad yelled getting up and stepping closer to him. George took a step back. Dreams dad raised a hand trying to hit George. George slaped his hand out of the way soon slaping him in the face. The sound of sirens filled the 3s ears. Dreams dad looked at them both. 

"you little bitches" He said before running out of the room. George looked at dream who was on the ground against the wall tears streaming down his face. George ran to him hugging him tightly George straddling dream. Dream grasped onto Georges shirt not letting go as George rubbed his back. Dream was lost in his thoughts George now knew about his family. what was he going to do now. 

Georges mother ran into the room pulling the two boys apart hugging both of them tightly. 

"are you boys alright?" she asked franticly. 

an: hope you liked this one B) dont mind any spelling mistakes i cant spell :D and have a wonderful day lovely's. i also got a new keyboard! 

tiktok- imnootfoundbuttaken

twitch- louiielive

discord-  louiie__#2597

<3