chapter 8

an: OMG THANK YOU ALL FOR 400 READS?!?!??! LIKE WHAT I NEVER THOUGHT PEOPLE WOULD BE INTO WHAT I WROTE- IM NOT THAT GOOD AHH. this means the world to me all your comments inspire me to keep writing :)) even 'poopy hair' in all caps. hope you in joy the chapter and please leave what you would like to happen!! (ps fanart is not mine :))

:not proof read (sry)

"George" Dream repeated once more. George stood behind him on the light house roof. George eyes blood shot with his tear stained cheeks. 

"answer the question Dream" George demanded. Dream looked up at him not knowing what to say. George not getting an answer swiped the bottle out of Dreams hand with ease. 

"NO GEORGE!" Dream yelled reaching for the bottle in Georges hand. to late George was already inspecting the bottle label. "please" Dream mumbled. George looked up from the bottom and at Dream who was now standing up in front of George. George looking at him with his eyes filling with new tears.

"Dream..... why- how- why didn't you tell me?" George said as a sob escaped his mouth. Dream looked down at his feet. 

"i donno" Dream replied with. 

"Dream you do know. why did you do this?" George said with more tone. Dream didn't answer. "god Dream! first you kiss back then run away to go do what is thi-" he looked at the bottle once more. "to do fucking drugs!" George screamed at Dream. "PLEASE TELL ME WHY DREAM" George pleaded squeezing his hands into fists. 

"because.." Dream said in a low tone scared to say something wrong. George reached out to put his hand on Dreams shoulder. Dream flinched. George stopped his hand going any further. 

!!TW METION OF @BUSE AND SUBSTANCE USE!! 

"did you just flinch?" George asked. "Dream what happened to you?" Dream couldn't hold it in anymore he let out a loud sob and fell to his knees balling his eyes out. George kneeled down next to dream rubbing his back. 

"i cant do it any-y more" Dream chocked on a sob. "why you never been to my house is b-because my mom and sister died a couple years ago.. my my- sister died because of my dad a-and he wouldd hit m-me and my mom. h-he still does th-the medicine was my mom-" dream broke into another sob. 

"dream its ok please calm down" George said still rubbing his back.

"wh-why I ran away today was because my d-dad would tell me being ggay was a sin an-d that all gays would go to hell. i didn't want t-that" George shocked even more now sat down fully pulling dream into a backwards hug (dream was in-between Georges legs as George hugged him:)) Dream held onto Georges hand still crying... pills still in his hand.

dreams pov:

'just put the pills in your mouth it will help' the voice said. this voice will be the death of him. 

'no George is here i cant do that'

'don't be a pussy and do it, you've been doing it for so long now why not one more time?'

'because George'

'he doesn't care about you. just like your mom. your sister. Bad. no one. cares'

'they do car-'

my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Georges voice. 

"dream we should head back" George said rubbing my side arm. I nodded and wiped my tears with my hood sleeve. George seemed like he wanted to ask me something so i waited for him to speak. He never did. 

"what are you thinking about?" I asked him as we walked down the stairs of the old light house. 

"thoughts. a question i guess" 

"for who?" I asked once more.

"you" George said simply.

"ask me then" 

"now isn't a good time"

"its a prefect time not in a good mood... nothing can really change that" I chuckled a bit. George followed.

"fine- um so would you say your straight then?" George asked.

3rd person view

"oh" Dream said looking down as he thought. "I'm not sure i wouldn't say straight but I'm not sure" George nodded a frown grew on his face. "i mean i really like you and all but i need some time to think if you know what i mean?" 

"yeah but what does this mean then?" George asked. 

an: thank you for reading the whole chapter! it means so much :)) please drink water, eat a proper meal and have any proscribed medication <33 you all are vailed and loved and if you need to talk you can reach out to me! 

Tik Tok: @imnootfoundbuttaken