chapter 12

an: hello again loves! i kinda forgot what day we left of on so if anyone wants to tell me that would be great but ig rn its Sunday :D also psa there is going to be a lot of time skips!!

dream pov:

I woke up to the sound of movement around me, not wanting to get up i stayed in my position hugging what i thought was George. foot steps made there was closer to me and i felt hair being pushed out of my face. there was silence.

"dream get up its already 11:30" George said studying my facial features. i opened one eye to see Georges face a little to close for me just waking up. I opened both my eyes realizing that i was cuddling a pillow instead of him. 

3rd person pov:

Dream laid his head back down to tired.

"dreammmm" George cooed. Dreams responds was a little hum. "get uppp" Dream stayed were he was grabbing Georges arm pulling him down next to himself.  Dream hugged the boy shoving his face into Georges stomach. "dream come on get up" 

"no"

"pleaseee i want food"

"5 more minutes" dream asked looking up at george. George was confused at first. Dream said he needed time to think comes back not even 24 hours later, kisses him then cuddles him to sleep and now wants to cuddle more? George let go of the thought hugging dreams head. the two laid like that for a bit. 

"want to talk about what happened?" George suddenly asked. Dream kept his head where it was. there was silence. "cus we can take him to court and maybe after that you could live here with us" George said imagining all the fun the two would have.

"yeah i think thats a nice idea" dream said quietly.

"my family has a good lawyer and my mom could set everything up if you would like" George added. the only response was a nod. "hungry?" once again dream nodded. "mk lets go downstairs i think my mom made pancakes" that seemed to pirk up dream. He sat up in bed right away running a hand down his face and soon got up out of the bed. 

-----

the boys finished their pancakes and decided to stay in for the day. they both sat on georges bed watching a movie on his laptop. george had fallen asleep half way through leaving dream to think. What did he want? what would happen to his dad. yes his dad did bad things but he is the last of dreams family that he has can he really give it up so easily? what if dreams dad hurt him the next time they see each other. what about george. does george want anything to come out of this. does he even want to still be friends after finding out what his father his like. is he just pitting him. will he ever find out though.... dream was brought out of his thoughts when george threw himself onto dreams body. He was still asleep though. Dream smiled looking down at his friend. dream really wanted to become more with this boy.