chapter 4

an: thank you for 24 reads!! I hope you all in joy :)

;not proofread 

The bell rung through out the whole school. Every student happy that the school day was over. quickly making their ways out the class room doors to a different type of freedom. Where they could do anything they wanted. Vape in the back ally of the old apartment buildings, Drink in the clubs in the fancy part of the town with fake ID's. Bringing there partner home to fuck each other for probably the 4th time this week. What was Dream going to do? Hang out with a dude he just met. but to be fair George was different. He made Dream feel different. Dream still needed to find out what it was but now wasn't the time. As Dream shoved all his books into his backpack he made his way out of the class room into the hallway swarmed with people. 

Dream spotted George a little ways down the hallway at the bench they agreed to meet at the period prior. Dream swerved around on coming traffic. Throwing his body on to the bench next to George who was startled by the sudden body appearing next to him. 

"oh Dream! you gave me a fright" George said putting his phone his his joggers pocket. "I texted Bad that we didn't need a ride home we can just take a uber to my house" George said smiling. 

"cool beans" Dream said folding his arms over his chest looking down at his feet. George just gave a weird look before standing up. What were they going to do? What will they talk about the whole time? Will it be awkward? god please don't let it be awkward. Dreams rant was interrupted when he saw a hand go into his view. He snapped out of it to see George looking down at him with a smile and his hand out. Dream returned the smile and took his hand. God why was Georges hands so soft? Why was Dreams hand so rough but in a good way? The two boys thought to them self's now walking down the hallway. 

-

George and Dream both stepped out of the ubers car thanking the driver before they drove off down the shady street covered by tall trees. Dream looked up to Georges house which had a long path way leading up to a nice front porch with flower pots already. Didn't he just move here? Dream thought but was snapped out once again when he entered Georges house. It had photos all over the walls nice furniture. I coconut smell. 

Dreams house felt the total opposite. Bottles on the ground. Clothes, glass, food scattered on the floor. The whole house smelling like pure alcohol. His sisters room still had the same bottle smashed on the floor. 

"George?" Dream asked as they walked up the stairs heading to his room. George turned a little to look at dream a slight 'hmh?' escaped his mouth. "when did you move here?" Dream asked looking at the pictures lining the walls. One had a little boy and a girl a little but younger at the beach. The boy was holding a big red, yellow, and blue beach ball as the girl was holding a shovel next to a huge hole. 

"Like 2, 3 weeks ago?" George said in more of a question. They walked down the carpeted hallway and up to a small door. Once George opened it there was steep stairs going up. "my rooms in the attic" George stated climbing up the stairs. Dream followed behind gripping the railing  with his hand hoping he wouldn't miss place his foot and fall down making a fool of him self. 

As Dreams head poked out from the top of the stairs he saw all of Georges room. He had a full size bed with blue covers and pillows. A huge desk with a laptop and papers sprawled across. A dresser with cloths spilling out. Then a book shelf with lods of books. But what caught Dreams eye was that there was a wall filled with different pictures. Dream made his way to the wall looking at all the photos pinned to the wall. Many was with him and the same girl from the beach. Others were with what Dream assumed Georges family. There was one were a boy with black hair and ocean eyes are holding the camera. George has his eyes close kissing the boy on the cheek. They both looked so happy. What does that mean? Is george? No dont assume things. Why do I care so much. Its not like im gay...  I think. 

"cool right? I spent so long trying to get they the way they are now" George says coming up behind Dream. 

-

tw; Death

"Dream Foster please come to the office" The lady over the loud speaker said. The whole class turned to look at Dream who was at his desk working on a project for school. Dream looked up at his teacher who nodded letting Dream go. He could hear snickering from behind as he left the class room. Dream made sure to take his time walking to the office. Why was he even going? He didn't do anything bad this time. Did they find out about the bathroom. Why would they get mad over that. Dream only drew like four penis in permanent sharpie on the bathroom stalls. In the girls room. 

Dream finally made his way to the office seeing a police officer with the princable. Wow they must be pretty pissed. Or were they here to talk to him about his sister? Why she wasn't in school. When she didn't wake up that morning Dream laid her down in the closet with a pillow and blanket as Dream went to school. 

"Im so sorry Dream" The princable started. "but your mother was found in her car on the highway" She paused. "She was in a accident and um didn't make it out. Im so so sorry Dream" 

Why did she say? His mom gone? No she was the only one taking care of him and his sister. Dream felt a huge pit in his stomach as he just stared at the principal in shock. A single tear rolling down his cheek. She opened her arms and Dream threw himself into her and sobbed. 

"what would make you feel better?" She asked. What does she mean feel better? He just found out that his mom died. 

!tw over!

-

Dream was walking home that night from Georges. George did offer to drive him home but Dream didn't want George to see the shit hole he was living in. It was about 9 at night and only a 30 more minute walk home. Dream wasn't sure how his dad would react because he never stayed out this late. But as usual Dream took his time walking. He was in no rush, he knew something would happen why not make it sooner? 

an: Thank you for reading! I think it will take me longer to write but I guess we will find out? ALSO! thank you so much for 1k friends on tiktok and 28k likes it means the whole god damn world to me! ily please eat and drink water. Hope you have/had a good day!

Tik Tok- @imnootfoundbuttaken