1: 𝐼𝑛 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒

Jake's P.O.V

I was walking to my history class before lunch. I have to admit, i'm tired of coming to school everyday. So what i'm the top student in my class? I still hate school... Kind of...

Right at the door, my hand trembled before turning the knob. I was nervous for some weird reason. The second I walked inside the classroom I remembered exactly what made me so nervous.

Him

My heart started beating out of control

My heart started beating out of control. Park Sunghoon is the popular guy at our school along with his friends who are also my friends Heeseung and Jay. You may be wondering why I don't really talk to him or why i'm so nervous around him.

Well... Let's just say me and him aren't compatible....

"Jake!" A voice spoke to me and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Who the fu- oh it's just you." I let my eyes focus on the RAS guy right in front of me.

"Yah! Watch yourself!" Jay glared at me.

"What? I didn't say anything bad." I rolled my eyes at him.

He grabbed my arm and forced me to sit next to him. People were shooting stares at us, but the one pair of eyes that caught my attention were... His.

'Stay calm Jake, Stay calm.' I thought to myself.

Everything was going great until...

"Yo Park Sunghoon! Bring your icy behind over here!" Jay said to Sunghoon.

'WHAT THE FAWK'

I shot a panic type glare at Jay and he looked at me confused.

He mouthed 'What?' to me while I was mentally punching myself and him at the same time.

"What do you want Jay?" Sunghoon kept his gaze on Jay and didn't spare me a single look yet my heart was still beating quickly. (A/N: SAME JAKE SAME)

"Sit here." Jay pointed to the seat next to him.

'JAY WHY? NO, LET HIM SIT SOMEWHERE ELSE!' I thought to myself trying to keep my expression from displaying my thoughts.

Jay looked at me with a confused stare followed by Sunghoon, the rest of the class, and Heeseung who just walked through the door.