19: His Birthday

Sunghoon's pov

"AHHH WHAT DO I DO!?" I shook Jay as I was panicking.

"What do you mean?" Jay looked at me with a confused expression.

"Jake's birthday is coming up, what do I get him? What do I say to him? Should I propose-"

"Calm your stupid dumb dumb a-s-s down." Jay chuckled.

"I think you should do something special, like a date! Or maybe a birthday celebration since he's never had one... Loser." Jay whispered the last part and laughed, but immediately stopped when he saw I wasn't amused.

Speaking of the wonderful boy who has a birthday coming up, Jake walked into the boys bathroom where me and Jay were having our conversation. (don't ask why)

"Hey, Prince Charming!" I smiled and pulled Jake into a hug, his breathtaking scent making my heart flutter as I fell foolishly in love more and more.

"Hey, why are you guys in the bathroom?" Jake looked back and forth between me and Jay.

"Uh because we are? Don't question it Jakey." Jay squinted his eyes at Jake causing Jake to roll eyes.

"Ooh! Party in the boys bathroom!" Heeseung walked in the bathroom with a smile on his face.

"Oh hey Hee! I feel like it's been a long time since I've seen you be this happy. " I greeted Heeseung.

"Yeah, I was just burnt out these past few days." Heeseung pouted and batted his eyes.

"First of all ew, second of all, I thought you were sad because Jaehyuk has a boyfr-"

"Shut your mouth Jay!" Heeseung glared at him.

"Anyways, I'm going to be busy for the rest of the day..so see y'all later!" I said and left the boys bathroom.

Jake's pov

'My birthday is coming up in like four days...I wonder what Hoon's getting me.' I thought to myself.

"You good?" Daniel stared at me suspiciously.

"Yeah! I'm just looking forward to my birthday that's all!" I smiled.

"Mhm, speaking of that...I got you an early present since I won't be here on your birthday." Daniel said as he reached for something in his backpack.

"What? You're not going to be here on my birthday why?" I could feel that emptiness that I felt in my heart when he first left returning.

"....Me and Nicolas are going back to America...up until Christmas though! Please don't worry about it, we'll be back here before you know it!"

"..Okay then!" I tried to smile but failed.

"Hopefully this cheers you up, but don't open it until your birthday okay?" Daniel wanted to make sure his point got across.

"Okay." I watched as Daniel walked away with his backpack hanging over his shoulders.

"Why you look so gloomy?" Jungwon looked at me and matched the pout on my face.