13: 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑒

(A bunch of spelling mistakes are because of my keyboard glitching)

Jake's pov

The morning came. I slowly opened my eyes just to witness an angel. Sunghoon or should I say my boyfriend, was resting peacefully while holding me in his arms.

His grip on me was tight, like he never wanted to let go of me. Knowing we still had school I tried to wake Sunghoon up.

"Sunghoon, wake up." I said calmly. Clearly that didn't work at all.

I softly shook Sunghoon a little, hoping his eyes would open. Nothing happened. 'It better not take me hours to wake this biss up.' I thought to myself.

Low and behold, the ice prince himself finally woke up from his precious beauty sleep. He looked a little confused at first to see me staring at him, but soon smiled.

"Good Morning prince charming." Sunghoon let go of his grip around me and sat up next to me.

"Good Morning." I smiled.

"We should get ready for school no-"

"Not so fast prince charming, can't we just skip today?" Sunghoon leaned in closer to me.

"Skip!? Heck naur!" I pushed him slightly away from me.

"Why not? It's not like we have anything important to do at school." Sunghoon whined.

"Um you probably don't have anything important to do, but I do!"

"Can you skip just this once? For me?" Sunghoon stared me down.

"Naur, I can't. By the way, what happened to the Sunghoon who came to school on time everyday and studied well to get good grades and only missed school when something came up with ice skating?"

"That Sunghoon is still here, and bold of you to assume that I don't study well anymore." Sunghoon chuckled.

"Whatever, anyways we're going to school rather you like it or not." I stood up.

"Prince charming, I never asked and it's probably bad that I don't know... But what is your major?" Sunghoon tilted his head.

"You really don't know!?" I asked and Sunghoon shook his head.

"My major is music." I said.

"Ah, makes perfect sense." Sunghoon got up from his bed.

"Um.. I just realized that I don't exactly have anything to wear..." I said shyly.

"Obviously you can wear my clothes prince charming." Sunghoon back hugged me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Y-your c-clothes?" I blushed.

"Mhm, pick whatever you like." Sunghoon whispered in my ear. The warmth of his breath making me feel all sorts of tingles on my skin.
.
.
.

"That's sus." Heeseung stared at me and Sunghoon.

"Hee, could you move so we can-"

"Nuh-uh Jakey. You didn't come home yesterday after your date... Perhaps are you and Sunghoon-"

"How do you know I didn't come home?" I said, a little creeped out.

"Uhhh that's not the point! The point is I want to make sure you and Sunghoon are together so Jay, Jungwon, and Jaehyuk can pay me 5,000 dollars." Heeseung stared deep into our souls.

"First of all, why would they be paying you 5,000 dollars if we're together? Second of all, who is Jaehyuk-"

"Nobody! I mean just don't worry about who he is. But anyways us four made a bet and they all doubted that Sunghoon would have the courage to ask you out." Heeseung winked.

"Um Heeseung I'm right here." Sunghoon rolled his eyes.

"Oh hi, how long have you been standing there?" Heeseung smirked.

"Bye Heeseung we're going." Sunghoon grabbed my hand and brought us to his locker.

A few seconds later, we were appointed by Jaywon who were asking the same questions as Heeseung.

"Please tell me you aren't together... I don't want to pay Heeseung 5,000 dollars." Jungwon pouted.

"Me, Wonnie, and Jaehyuk are not gonna pay Heeseung sh*t, so you better tell me you were a shy little piece of crap Sunghoon." Jay glared at Us.

"First of all, who is Jaehyuk?" Sunghoon raised an eyebrow.

"Ask Heeseung, he's his business." Jungwon made gagging noises.
.
.
.

"Sunghoon-"

"Can't you refer to me as anything but Sunghoon?" Sunghoon pouted.

"I-Ice prince?" I tilted my head.

"Mhm, I'm listening." Sunghoon smirked as he finished putting his things into his backpack so we could leave school for the day.

"When are we telling the others about us?"

"I'm ready when you are." Sunghoon smiled and threw his backpack around his shoulder.

"Okay then." I shyly blushed, I don't know why.

"You're so cute!" Sunghoon looked at me with sparkles in his eyes.

Sunghoon slowly leaned in closer and closer. Our lips were almost touching. The moment we've all been waiting was about to happen.

"Sunghoon I- YALL MAKING OUT IN THE HALLWAY OR SOMETHING?" Sunoo screamed making the other dudes appear.

"YALL BETTER NOT BE MAKING OUT, I BET 5,000 YALL WOULDN'T!" Jay yelled.

"Uh-"

"Shhhh Jakey-pooh, I know everything." Heeseung smirked.

"What the actual heck are you talking about?" I said sounding confused.

"You and Ice guy are dating aren't y'all?" Heeseung smiled creepily.

"U-uh well...."

"Heeseung! Where'd you go?" A voice spoke.

"Jaehyuk?" Heeseung whispered.

"Oh Heeseung, who's Jaehyuk?" Sunghoon winked.

"N-nobody! Anyways bye!" Heeseung sprinted off somewhere.
🧡
🧡
🧡
🧡
🧡
🧡

My keyboard has been glitching lately idk why, but I kind of got it to work today so here you go!