6: 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐞 :(

Jake's pov

"So... How did it go?" Heeseung said as I walked through the door.

"It went... Well." I tried to smile, but it just didn't feel right.

If you're wondering where Sunghoon went, he got a call and apparently had to go somewhere, so I walked home... Alone.

I still feel a little weird at the mentioning of us being "friends" I mean I get it Sunghoon probably won't ever like me since he's straight.. or at least that's what everyone says, but anyways I still feel a little heart broken.

"Jake, you okay?" I realized I was looking down, so I slowly lifted my head up and saw Jay in front of me.

"Let me guess, you got friendzoned?" Jungwon asked me.

I slowly nodded.

"Wait friendzoned? What happened? Where did Jake go? Why was I not informed that Jake went on a date?" Jay kept on asking questions repeatedly.

Heeseung motioned for me to sit on the couch next to him and Jungwon, so I did just that and Jay followed. He sat next to Jungwon and I sat next to Heeseung.

"Ah love, the most painful part of life other than death, you know Jake sometimes you get friendzoned by people you really love. I've been through it, Jungwon... Probably went through it, and Jay's currently going through it right now-"

"Hey! You didn't have to put my personal business out there!" Jay glared at Heeseung.

"Woah woah, Jay hyung got a crush!? On who!? Spill the tea!" Jungwon took a sip of his lemonade as he waited for Jay's answer.

"U-uh well... Shouldn't we be focused on Jake?" Jay tried to change the subject back to me.

I had a feeling that Jay would fall for someone like Jungwon.

"Anyways, Jake tell us all about the date." Heeseung threw his arm around me.

"Well... We skated obviously... He wanted me to give him a nickname since he calls me Jakey-"

"Jakey!? I haven't heard someone call you that ever since Daniel moved away." Jay said.

"Anyways... I guess what has me so sad about him friend-zoning me is because he never denied that we were on a date, he let's me call him my ice prince, and-"

"Hold up, we're not going to ignore the fact that he lets you call him ice prince, I remember when I called him that and he called me weird!" Heeseung pouted.

"He probably called you weird because... You're just you." Jay said making Heeseung glare at him.

"You're so lucky Jakey anyways continue telling us about this datey." Heeseung batted his eyes at me.

"And you wonder why he called you weird-"

"Shut it Jay, anyways continue Jake."

"There's really not much to say, I just don't like the feeling of the friend-zone, should I just give up on Sunghoon?" I asked while looking down.

"No! Remember when you first met Sunghoon? Yall stared at each other for five minutes." Jungwon said.

"True- wait, how do you know what happened when me and Sunghoon first met?"

"Jay tells me everything." Jungwon glanced at Jay.

"Hey Jake, how about Jay gives you advice on how to survive the friend-zone-"

"Heeseung shut up! What about you tell him about how you're single then." Jay glared at Heeseung.

"Well actually... Anyways-"