16: 𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛

Jake's POV

I tried to keep my head up as I walked home alone. Our fight went through my head over and over. I just couldn't stop thinking about it.

Once I finally got home, I opened the door immediately and went inside. It also had started to rain.

To my surprise, I could hear Heeseung, Daniel, Riki, and Sunoo all talking in my living room. 'What the heck!?'

I tried to be as quiet as possible and make it into my room, but of course someone had to catch me. Cliche am I right?

"Jakey! You're home!" Daniel said in a happy voice.

I tried to put on my best smile and stepped into the living room.

"So, how'd the date go?" Sunoo asked. My eyes panned around the room and Heeseung winking.

"Um... Let's just say it didn't go that great." I looked down.

"Oh did he reject your advances?" Heeseung asked.

"I- wait what?" I looked at Heeseung with a confused look.

"Oh Nothing, go on." Heeseung batted his eyes "cutely" or at least he would think he was cute.

I went on to tell about everything that happened and somehow I managed not to cry. Though I felt like it, I just couldn't.

"Ah is this Deja Vu?" Heeseung said.

"Remember the time Sunghoon friend zoned you? Me, Jay, and Jungwon were here and you told us all about it." Heeseung chuckled.

"Yeah I remember, but why are you chuckling?" I asked Heeseung.

"No reason." Heeseung sighed softly.

I looked at my phone and saw the time. Outside it was a thunder and lightning storm. I was really worried about Sunghoon. 'Should I text him? Or should I not?'
.
.
.
.

Sunghoon's POV

I didn't have the guts to move. I was right in front of my apartment building, but I just couldn't move.

Yeah it was storming, but I didn't care. All I wanted was to go back in time and change what happened.

"Sunghoon?" A female voice called out to me.

I was kind of crying my eyes out, so I didn't want to turn around. I wiped my tears and tried to look as normal as possible.

I turned around slowly, spotting one of my childhood friends Winter. I wanted to smile and be happy, but all I could do is cry.

"Huh? What's wrong? Winter walked closer to me.

I pulled her into a hug as I tried to stop crying. I felt more weak than I ever have.

"Come on, let's go inside." Winter brought me inside. I was a little surprised that she remembered the address of my apartment.

"Here take this tissue and sit down, I wanna know why you're crying." Winter gave me a couple of tissues and sat down on the couch next to me.