8: 𝐹𝑜𝑜𝑙

Sunghoon's pov

"Thanks for letting me stay at your house Jakey!" I smiled at him as he petted Layla.

"No problem, though you kind of forced me-"

"I did not!" I chuckled.

Jake's phone buzzed. It was that tall kid from school that I strongly dislike. To be honest I don't know why.

I watched as Jake grinned while speaking. 'Annoying, why doesn't he smile at me like that all the time?' I felt irritated.

Since Jake wasn't looking I decided to go upstairs into his room. I analyzed the area and thought about how nice it would be for me and Jake to spend time here... Alone... With nobody around.

The thought made me bust a short chuckle. 'I guess it's no use to say that I like him only as a friend... But how should I tell him?' I stood still pondering.

'What if Jake doesn't like me back? What if he thinks i'm weird? What if he stops being my friend? Ugh! There's no use in telling him, there's always that 50-50 chance of getting the outcome you don't want!' I balled up my fists in anger.

'Why is crushing so hard? I never believed that it would be this hard to like somebody who possibly won't like you back.. I always thought I would be the type of person to be fine with that outcome.' I continued my mini rant in my head.

'Jake makes my heart beat quicken, he makes me smile, he makes me happy, he is the reason I want to wake up everyday, he's the reason I hate being alone, I only want Jake and Jake only, I love him-' My thought got cut off by the sound of Jake's voice calling my name.

"Sunghoon, why are you just standing there?" Jake looked at me a giggled like a happy little aussie boy.

"Jakey!" I pulled him into a tight hug.

"Su..ng...ho...on...I..can't breath.." Jake tried to escape the hug.

I loosened my grip, but continued hugging Jake. I didn't want to let him go because I knew if I did, I might never be able to hug him again. Then again I could just be over dramatic.

"Hoony, if you wanted a hug you could've just asked." Jake said as he wrapped his arms around me, finally hugging me back.

"Jakey, do you love me?" I blurted out.

"As a friend of course!" Jake snuggled his face in my chest.

"Only a friend?" I whispered to where he couldn't hear it.

"Huh? What was that?" Jake looked up at me with those beautiful eyes of his.

"Oh I just said that I feel the same way." I slowly let go of the hug.

"So, what do you want to do?"

"Hmm what about a movie?" I looked down at Jake with admiration in my eyes.

"Sure, i'm good with that." Jake smiled.
.
.
.

Jake's pov

"Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy." I whined while sitting next to Jay.

"What do you want Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkeeeeeeee?" Jay rolled his eyes at me.