11: 𝐽𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛

Sunghoon's pov

"Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-"
"What is it Ice prince?" Jake looked at me suspiciously."

"Are you excited to see me tomorrow? You know since break is over tomorrow." I tried to hide the fact that I was blushing.

"Oh yeah! I've been missing your hugs- I mean I've been missing you and Jay a lot." Jake nervously giggled.

"Oh Jakey, I heard that, you miss my hugs? I'll give you all of them tomorrow." I winked at him.

"Bro we're literally right here listening to this Facetime conversation, don't forget that." Jay said while Jungwon was making puking sounds.

So you're probably wondering 'When did Jungwon get here?' Well let me explain.

Flashback

"You brought the grocery list right Jay?" I looked at Jay who was staring at a specific direction with a pink tint rising to his cheeks.

"Bruh you good?" I looked at the direction he was looking at and saw Jungwon.... WAIT WHAT IS JUNGWON DOING HERE!?

"Is that Jungwon? He doesn't even live near here I thought." I looked at Jay who was clearly malfunctioning.

"Wait, Jay hyung, is that you?" Jungwon looked directly at Jay and walked closer.

"Y-yeah- I mean of course it's me! Are you blind?" Jay rolled his eyes while still blushing.

"Uh no?" Jungwon said while looking confused.

"Um hello? I'm here." I spoke.

"Oh hey Sunghoon when did you get here?" Jungwon looked at me and smiled.

"Looks like somebody has eyes on Mr. Jay and Jay only." I smirked at them.

"I-"

End of Flashback

"Jungwon is there!?" Jake asked, confused as ever.

"I won't even explain." I heard Jake giggle after my statement.

'Dang it i'm so whipped for this dude.'

"Well I have to go now, I made plans with some friends-"

"What friends Jakey?" I asked.

"Oh um just old friends I had, don't think about it too much."

"I just wanna know who they are... Boys or girls?"

"Both."

"...Does any of them like you?"

"I don't know- wait why does it matter?"

"Do you like any of them?"

"No, not anymore-"

"Which one was the one you liked? Give me their social media."

"Dude, calm down, it was like one of those childhood crushes that actually meant nothing."