3: 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔?

Jake's p.o.v

"Okay but where are the snacks?" Heeseung said as he opened my cabinets.

"Oh, I kind of forgot to stock up on snacks..."

"I came over here last week and you had plenty of snacks, where the heck they go?" Jay said while looking at my dog Layla.

"Rock, paper, scissors to see who's gonna buy snacks?" Heeseung said while smirking.

"N-"

"YES!" Jay said so loudly that people in the Philippines could probably hear him.

'What the fAwK is wrong with these weirdos?' (A/N: Stfu Jake you can be a little weird too)

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!"

I looked at the two boys hands and saw that the both had rock.

"MOTHERFU-"

"HEY LANGUAGE!" Heeseung gave me a death glare.

"... I'm just going to buy snacks." I grabbed my jacket, wallet, and phone and left the house.

As I was walking I saw..... Him.

There were two people talking to him so I just kept my head down and walked past them hoping Sunghoon didn't see me.

"Yah! Jake Shim! Wait for me!" I was confused before realizing that it was Sunghoon calling my name.

Even the way he says my name is attractive- Wait what?

Present Time

"Let's be best friends, and have a friendship like no one's ever had!" Sunghoon said to me with a smile.

I couldn't help but smile back.

The moment of us smiling at each other lasted five minutes until....

"Are y'all just gonna stare at each other the whole time smiling like idiots?" Jay startled both me and Sunghoon.

Sunghoon let go of my shoulders and scratched the back of his neck.

"You missed the opportunity to kiss by the way." Heeseung had a deer-like smirk.

"Heeseung I swear-"

"Bark Bark Woof Woof Ruff Ruff!" Layla walked into my room and started barking at Sunghoon.

"Who's this cutie?" Sunghoon said as he bent down to pet her.

"That's Layla, the cutest dog in the world!" I looked at Layla and she jumped out of Sunghoon's arms and ran over to me.

"So what's the sleeping arrangements." Heeseung said while creepily staring at me.

"Oh, you guys are staying the night?" I looked at all three of them.

"Apparently." Sunghoon said.

"Me and Heeseung will sleep in the guest rooms and Sunghoon can sleep in here with you and Layla!" Jay smirked at me.

'Not you too!'