2: 𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔

Sunghoon's P.O.V

School was over for the day and I was chilling at the ice rink. I received a text from Jay and opened it.

In Text

|RAS|

RAS: SUNGHOON

Me: What?

RAS: Do you wanna join me and Heeseung, we're having a little boys night out at Jake's house since he got money which means his house big af-

Me: Uh- Sure as long as Jake's fine with it :)

RAS: yeah he would be more than fine ;)

Me: .... Okay?
Seen

Out of text

Sigh, all I could do was think about how good Jake looked in class- No no that's not what I meant. But Jake did look really good in class- Ugh! Park Sunghoon what are you doing?

I smacked my forehead and the smacking sound caused my coach to look at me weirdly.

"Sunghoon, are you alright?"

"Yes sir, everything's fine." I said even though i'm not.

I started thinking about all the attention I receive not just at school, but in my daily life.

Everyone asks for my number everyday, at school I feel like I can't make a single mistake otherwise my reputation will be ruined, if I mess up on the ice rink one time i'm a failure to society.

It's just not fair.

I don't feel like a human because most people don't treat me like it.

I checked the time and untied my laces to take my skates off.

I put on some other shoes that I had in my bag.

I grabbed my jacket and bag and left the rink.

It's wasn't a surprise that the second I walked out a girl and a boy came up to me.

"Hey hot stuff, what do you say we go on a date together?" The girl smiled flirtatiously at me.

I looked at her unamused.

"Come on! Say something! Our babies would be so beautiful." She walked closer to me.

Still I said nothing.

"Well if you don't want her i'm always here for you baby boy." The guy smirked at me.

Bold of them to assume i'm gay or straight.

To be honest I don't know what i'm attracted to.

"You must be the silent type huh?" They both said at the same time.

Suddenly I saw a cute boy that walked behind them and he only glanced at me.

It only took that one short glance for me to notice that was Shim Jaeyun.