10: 𝑆𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑

Sunghoon's pov

"Jakey, i'm gonna miss you." I pouted as Jake just smiled.

"Calm down, it's only just a month." Jake giggled.

"I know, but you're spending your month in Australia, at least i'm spending mine in Korea." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"That's because your parents are in Korea, mine aren't." Jake chuckled and looked away.

"Yeah yeah whatever, just stay safe and please come back safely." I pulled Jake into a hug.

"I'll make sure to call you often Hoon." Jake buried his face in my chest.

I bet people around us would think we're dating, but not at all.................yet.

I watched as Jake pulled his suitcase, about to board the plane while Layla followed.

Suddenly, I heard dramatic music coming from behind me that you would only hear in those romance movies. I turned around and spotted Heeseung and Jay doing some weird cringe dance.

"Why am I friends with you two?" I rolled my eyes at them.

"Because without us you wouldn't have met Jakey-pooh." Heeseung batted his eyes at me.

"Enough chatting, can we leave now?" Ni-ki said with whine.

"No! Not yet!" Sunoo grabbed onto Ni-ki.

"Welp, I guess we should make the most of our break." Jungwon said while eating his popcorn.
.
.
.
"Jay, remember what we talked about?" I looked at him while my hand rested on the door knob to my house.

"No, I really don't." Jay rolled his eyes.

"Whatever i'm not explaining again." I said as I opened the door.

The first face I saw was of my little sister. She immediately engulfed me into a tight hug.

"I missed you!" She said with a smile.

"I missed you too-"

"Enough of the happy family reuniting ish, i'm hungry and that car ride lasted like 10 years." Jay pushed himself past me and my sister.

"Oh Jay! You're here too? What about your parents?" The sound of my mom's voice came from the kitchen.

"Going all the way to Seattle to visit my family would be a waste of time since they're busy." Jay took a seat at the dining table.

I walked inside of the house and closed the door behind me. My sister sat next to Jay at the dining table.

"Sunghoon, now that you're back here visiting for a month, you have to update me on everything going on." My mom walked out of the kitchen with some chicken.

"Oh, nothing important or exciting has really happened." I tried my best to speak with a straight face.

'I mean technically I did lie, but how am I supposed to tell them about Jake? What if they aren't ready to hear about that yet?' Thoughts occupied my mind.