Prolouge: What?

©2015 by A. M. Roland . All rights reserved.

*Angie's p.o.v.(point of view )*

They pulled me out of school that day. That horrible day. The day my life completely ended. My math teacher kept a strait face as she got told what happened by my vice principal. Brandon's face kept flashing in my head. His sweet, loving, innocent face. I remember it all from the morning to where I am now. It's just plain terrible. I'll tell you what I'm talking about so you won't be confused:

Me and my boyfriend Brandon were walking in the hall to try to get to homeroom. To bad this high school was huge. Eastcross High School for the Gifted (everyone calls it EHSG for short) had everything you would expect for a school with exceptionally talented people. An art and music studio, an auditorium, a chemistry lab. One thing that's not very good about this school is that it was TOO big (to me anyway). If it wasn't for this schools huge hallways this wouldn't have happened.... But back to the story:

We were walking together, he was holding my hand tightly. I couldn't figure out if it was out of love or because he didn't have his glasses with him, but once we got to homeroom together, he was stopped by a girl. Emily. My worst enemy. She flirted with him ever-so-obviously but Brandon wasn't one to take a hint. She took his hand away from me and pulled him outside to talk about their "digital presentation."

I shot her a glare that said "I wanna hurt you and you know it," but she just smiled het big fat, fake smile and took Brandon in the hall. Next thing I knew, I heard a fire alarm and I was getting pulled into the waiting office of my school, waiting to here what happened from someone. Anyone. I looked over at Emily and saw a tearful face. She was crying "this wasn't the plan," over and over again. She knew what happened. She probably caused it. I suddenly got really mad at her and.... I... Well....I might've, kinda....slapped her. I don't know what happened to me then, but it happened. Then I was called to principals office. The actual principles office. The most important office in the whole universe(not even an exaggeration).

"Mom I didn't do anything !" I couldnt believe this. My boyfriend was nowhere to be found, my enemy was as innocent as she could be that moment, and my mom was blaming me for every thing. Oh, apparently I pulled the alarm. I had did whatever happened. I slapped my nemises. Oh wait, I did do the last one...Never mind! I can't believe my mom had the nerve to say I did all this.

"I'm picking you up and we're going to go home."She said calmly. I didn't want to look at any one. I didn't want anyone looking at me .'Just run' my mind said.'If you run , no one will ever see you.' I felt blood rush to my cheeks and the back of my neck had heated up. Suddenly, I got a mental picture of Brandon. It was us kissing in the hall the day before.

"No," I said to myself. I couldn't think about him,for some reason. Just then my mom walked in. Behind her was my two brothers. My older brother Cayman, and my younger brother, Jacob. Behind them was my friend Katilia (I call her Katy) and her mom. Katy was crying just like Emily was. Then my mom brought me to the car. I didn't talk to Katy or anyone. We walked right past the lunchroom where the 11nth graders were eating lunch. They all stared at me walking by. One of them whistled at me and when I glared at him, he just looked away. The car soon came into view as my brothers opened the door for me.

"What are you doing?" I asked at my brothers unusual gesture. They just looked at me and got in the car after me. In the middle of the car ride I noticed everyone was silent. This wasn't the Johnson's I was with. Then, I asked the question that ruined my life.

"What happened?" At first, everyone was silent.

"Don't ever Bully people..."