Ch 4 : A New Brandon

*Angie*

My mom said since I wasn't crying as much, that I should go to school. I wasn't really hot on the idea because I was gonna go to a counseling session. She told me Katy would be there too, though, and I hadn't seen her after our argument over the cells(cell phone). I didn't know, however, that there was new guy.

"Um...Hi..." He said to me. I looked at him and smiled. He was in every period with me but he decided that he was gonna say hi in the last one.

I waved ' hi ' and smiled again. It was cute how shy he was. And he was very good looking, too. "I'm Zachary , but most people call me 'Zach'" he said.

I couldn't stop looking at him. He was so...Fragile. Precious even. "Cool. I'm-"

He cut me off."I know who you are. Your Angelina. People call you 'Angie ' or 'Angel'. I think I like Angel best. It represents your angelic presence. " He said.

I had to stop for a second to work out what he said. "How do you know all that about me?"I asked him.

"It says so on your Sketchbook. And I hear people call you Angie and Angel in the halls. I've also heard some rumors but some of them are pretty sad." He said.

Brandon

I wanted to change the subject so I just spat out whatever came to my head. "So what are you in EHSG for ?What talents are you ?"I asked.

"Well, I have written seven novels from the age of six and have been on the lunchtime show for kids as a 'special guest : the prodigy ',but you know. I wouldn't want to make a fuss." He said calmly.

I just stared at him . "So .... Literature?"

He chuckled."Yes, literature." Hes said as I sighed.

"Wanna go to the movies with me weekend? I know it's a big step since we just met but, your really beautiful and I have an extra ticket for 'DEAD NIGHT'"OMG. I've been wanting to see that for more than a month. I wouldn't have gone if Katy wasn't there, but, oh well.

"Oh uh, yes, sure, okay!"I said nervously. The 5th bell rang indicating that 5th period will start in 10 minutes. "I have counseling, " I thought to myself.

I walked strait to the counselor'a room and when I walked in ai saw Katy. No, not Katy, an emo-goth girl who replaced Katy as a twin. She smiles at me."So tell me about your new Brandon..."