Ch 13: Reunited

*Katy*

We both looked at each other, unsure about what to say. Angie looked like she was talking to the queen or something. Then, for almost no reason at all, we started laughing. It only lasted for two seconds. The other six were pretty much fake. Spencer just smiled weakly before going back to a deep sleep.

"So, I heard from Spencer's mom that you had a job. However, I must admit that modeling didn't seem like something you would do..." She trailed off a bit. I smiled again and told her:

"Me and Spencer needed money and I felt bad having him pay for everything." I said, honestly. Spencer made a sound and both of us chuckled. Angie made a smart remark about how guys pay for stuff and I objected and it was just... Strangely funny. Then, as if there was a major mood swing between the both of us, we were hugging and... I honestly just felt like crying.

"I'm sorry for throwing a shoe at you! I'm sorry for not telling you about him! I'm sorry I made you say his name! I'm sorry I cut off our friendship! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm-" I sobbed on her shoulder as she cut me off.

"Me too! I'm sorry for screaming at you! I'm sorry for thinking your look was stupid-!" Wait, what? "You didn't cut off our friendship! I did! I replaced him and I thought it was okay but it wasn't-!" Her voice was muffled on my shoulder.

"We both miss him." I said kinda calmly, trying to catch my breath. She nodded. We then stood in silence for a while until I just randomly asked her, "What was his real name?" She was confused for a second but she caught on.

"Zach." She said. I could tell by the pain in her eyes(that were twinkling because of the sun creeping through the window) that she wasn't with him anymore. I was gonna ask what happened but I decided otherwise. "So, we are friends now?" She asked. I laughed and nodded.

"Good." Spencer said, to our surprise. It made us jump because A) he was supposed to be asleep, and B) because it wasn't like him to eavesdrop. Grabbing his hand, I tried taking to him.

"Since when are you up?" 2 minutes ago. "Why were you listening?" He was bored. "And you care why?" His answer made me blush.

"Because you were sad ever since you told me about her." He said quietly, pointing to Angie. She laughed because he was actually pointing to the hospital chair next to her, but I wasn't gonna tell him.

"Are you feeling any better?"Angie asked. Spencer nodded. I shoved her in the arm, softly.

"That was my line." I said playfully. We both laughed. The window blinds made the sun rays lines on the floor and wall. Angie, as creative as she was, took out a piece of paper and traced the lines. The rest of the morning through afternoon was pretty boring. We did eat in the hospital cafeteria, though.

The doctor told me that Spencer was gonna be able to get out of he hospital in a couple of weeks. Talk about exciting! Later that day, Angie said she had to "go somewhere," but she looked worried. But no, I won't worry. I finally had a good day with her. Finally.