Ch 5: The Fight

*Angie*

"What's that supposed to mean? And what's with this new look?"I asked Katy. She turned to me revealing her face. I gasped. Her eyes were suddenly brown and her lip had two pircings in them.

"I mean, Brandon just died a week or so ago and your already replacing him. And my new look is none of your business."she said calmly. She looked so laid back. Like nothing ever happened.

"I'm not replacing him. I still miss him!"I yelled at her.

She laughed."It doesn't sound like it ." She smiled and her two pircings, which looked a lot like earrings, moving with her lip. She was being so annoying. How could she say I didn't miss him? How would she know? She wouldn't because she doesn't care about him anymore. Yeah, that's why.

"What about you? New looks won't do anything! He's still gone and we can't do anything about it!"I screamed at her . She laughed again . It was so aggravating.

"ACTUALLY, new looks give me confidence to accept life's changes . You on the other still can't even say his name." she said with a smirk .

"I CAN TO! HE WAS MY BOYFRIEND AND I CAN SAY HIS NAME WHENEVER I WANT TO !"I screamed at her.

"Prove it." She said calmly."say 'Brandon is dead,' then I'll take it all back." She said,tapping her foot on the floor, making chains she had on her belt, clink.

"B-b-be-bra-WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!" I yelled . "MAKING ME DO SOMETHING I HATE ! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BEST FRIEND?" I couldn't hold It all in. I cried and yelled and all she did was sit there, scraping her nail polish. My anger caught up with me and I...I slapped her.

"HEY, YOU WANNA PLAY LIKE THAT? ALRIGHT, LETS PLAY!"she screeched at me putting down some of her rings. She walked over to me and slapped me like I did to her. Next thing I knew, we were wrestling on the floor, pulling each other's hair and hitting and kicking. Once the counselor came in (which was like an hour after she was soppose to) she seperated us two.

"Now girls , tell me what happened."She said.

"SHE ATTACKED ME!" Katy said ferociously.

"WELL SHE MADE FUN OF ZACH!"

"Don't you mean 'New Brandon'" she said. I threw a shoe at her. It was stupid, yes, but it felt good.

"WHY DONT YO DO ME A FAVOR AND NEVER MESS WITH ME AGAIN! ILL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN!" She said angerily. She grabbed the shoe and tossed it out the window. I just stared at her unbelievable new 'self'. I'm not letting her get in my way though. I'm gonna get another boyfriend. With or with out her.