Ch 6 : The Crush

*Katy*

I was really steamed after yesterday. My mom yelled at me for leaving the stupid counseling. I didn't even need it. It was 'what's-her-face' who needed it. I was perfectly fine not caring. Me and my mom had an argument last night, too.
She said my "goth thing" was just a phase. Just a phase, my butt. The thing she actually did was kick me out. That all happened yesterday. Now I'm staying at a friends house. And no, it was not Angie's. I had .... Another friend. Here's what all went down:

"So my mom got the nerve to kick me out" I said quietly to myself. I didn't quite know where I was going, but I seemed to know how to get there. My legs took me all around he city. Past a nieborhood, past a playground, past a store, a bar, a local swimming pool, an apartment complex.

I stopped and looked at the apartments for a second.' You need a job boo-boo.'I said to myself in my head. I looked around for a job. "Something easy,something easy!"I said to myself.

"Hey, you! That girl in the black!" Someone said behind me. I turned around and looked at a boy with short brown hair, black clothes, and an ear piercing, looking out a window. He was so for me.

"What do you want ?" I asked him aggressively.

"I could ask you the same thing, hot stuff." he said. I smiled at him. His sarcasm was annoyingly cute.

"Mom kicked me out. Need a place to stay. And a job would help, too "I said calmly. I waited for him to say something else.

"You could stay with me if you like." He said uneasily. I thought about it for a moment. He was really hot. And really nice.

" My mom said I shouldn't talk to strangers." I said to him, who was looking at me like I needed to save the world.

"Your moms not here, though, is she?" He said convincingly. I smiled. He smiled to.

" Fine. But if you try to kill me in my sleep, I'll kill you first." I called to him.

"I'll take that chance."he said with a small laugh."I'll unlock the door for you ..." He said as he got out of the wondow.

He opened the door and invited me into his house." Nice! " I said. This guy had everything I needed. Food, giant TV screen, video games and Internet.
"Well before we do anything, can I know your name?" He asked me, his eyes sparkling.

"I'm Katy. And you are ?..." I asked him.

"Spencer." He said.I nodded my head approvingly. 'Nice house, nice face, nice name. What doesn't he have?' I said in my head. "You can sleep in my bed tonight.I'll sleep on the couch ." He said to me.

"Where is the bedroom ?" He pointed to a small door at the beginning of the hallway with 3 other doors."Does anyone else live here?"I asked. He shook his head.

"No, just me. I have a music studio and a storage office."he said pointing to the other two doors."And you know, a bathroom and kitchen and etcetera and etcetera."

" I guess I'll go to bed now.I'm pretty worn out from yelling and walking ." I said to him. He nodded his head, got off the couch, and grabbed him a root beer out of the fridge."Okay. I'll wake you up if I wake up before you."he said. I nodded and walked to his bedroom.

Once I opened the door, I couldn't stop being in awe. Spencer had a collection of video game memorabilia, followed by ' DEATH BY METAL ' posters (fake posters I [the author]created) and a huge fish tank with different varieties of color shooting in all directions. "I'm gonna assume you like my room, judging by the look on your face ." He said smiling. He has beautiful teeth.

"Yeah,"I said "It's awesome."I looked around some more before getting to the bed. It was awesome too. I laid flat on my back in the darkness. Pulling out my phone I checked the time.

2:34
Wow. I was up pretty late. I decided just to not think about what happened and to think about jobs. I thought of anything I'm good at and before it reached 3:00, I was dozing off to sleep.

And that's why I'm here. I woke up before spencer so I decided to look around the house. The first room was a storage office, as he said. It had boxes and papers all over the place. Next was the bathroom. It was a standard size. He did live in an apartment. The last room, though, was a music studio. This was probably my new favorite room. It had instraments from string instrament to brass instraments. He had microphones and headphone and just ... Everything!

"So your awake." Spencer said calmly. It scared me and made me jump a little.

"Don't do that!" I said with a seriouse face.

"Fine. I'll go make you some breakfast and then we can look for a job for you." He walked off. "He is so hot" I said to myself.

"Thank you!" I heard him yell from the kitchen. I blushed and looked away. Maybe I have a new crush ...