Twitter

• Dedicated to Twitter

Friday, February 6, 2015

            Wow… I almost have a 3k likes on my Facebook page! This is so awesome! Only last week I self-published my first book and now I’m starting to get popular (for the most part)!

            I wonder what I should do next… Well… What could I do to promote myself on another social media? What are the top 3 Book Nerd Social medias?

1.     Tumbler: I have one already, but I’m not really sure I want to do too much with it just yet.

2.     Facebook: I’m rocking it as the only admin on my personal page as well as the other pages I help admin. I know how it works but I need something else. Something with a little extra “umff”!

3.     Twitter: … Have I really sunken this low? Am I ready to sell my soul to Twitter? They Hipster/Totally Popular app full of the need to have more followers just as the need on Tumbler or the want for “likes” on Facebook?

Do I have what it will take?

Can I do it?

 Should I do it?

Welcome to Twitter

Oh man, I’m really doing this…

New to Twitter?

Yes… Yes I am…

Sign Up

Okay…

Full Name: Rosy Stars

Email: rosystars@yahoo.com

Password: *********************************

Sign up for Twitter *clicks*

___________________________________________________________________________________

Name looks great.

Um… Thanks.

We will email you a confirmation.

Sounds good to me.

Your password is okay.

“Okay.”? It’s just OKAY! IT’S A WONDERDUL PASSWORD AND YOU’D BE LUCKY TO HAVE IT!

Username is available. You can change it later.

YES! No one thought to use rstarsbook!

Sign up *clicks*

We’re glad you’re here, Rosy Stars.

Twitter is a constantly updating stream of the coolest, most important news, media, sports, TV, conversations and more—all tailored just for you.

Tell us about all the stuff you love and we’ll help you get set up.

Let’s go!

Enthusiastic, are we? Well alrighty then.

What are you interested in?

Choose one or more of the options below and we’ll suggest some good stuff for you.

I’ll just click all of them to make life easier. I'm a very complex individual 

Continue *clicks*

Follow 40 & continue

40? Dang you guys are pushy! I’ll just click the names of places I recognize and get it over with.

Alright. What’s next? 

Customize your profile.

Add a photo to show your unique personality and style.

Yes, Twitter. But I must warn you; no photo can even begin to show my level of uniqueness, my sparkling personality, my fabulous style, and undeniable charm!

Looks good.

You'll be able to add more to your profile later.

Oh Twitter, you flatter me!

Continue *clicks*

Find people you know.

Find people you know so you can see what they’re sharing. Don't worry, we won't email your contacts without your permission.

My dearest, Twitter. Sadly, I cannot do so because of the fact I am a secret ghostwriter who no one (okay, maybe a few) knows the true identity of!

So with that, I shall be skipping this step.

______________________________________________________________________________

I’ve done it… I now have my very own Twitter… I’ve come to the dark side… and I’m … liking it!

Time to make my first Tweet!  OMG I can’t wait to write what I’ll regret in a few years!

“Tweet Tweet! Look who's now on @twitter!”

Here’s to the future regrets and happiness at stupid old posts! The beginning of a new era!

Here is to, Twitter!