KuroKen

Sick: Kuroo Caretaker: Kenma

Kenma's POV: "Kenma Kozume, why are you still in bed!" I heard my mom shout as she bursts into my room. She is very different from me. "Ok I'm up, i'll get ready now." She flashes me a huge smile as she leaves for work. I look at my phone wondering why he didn't text me. Well I'm giving him the silent treatment in school today. I start walking to school, not bothering to wait for Kuro.

Kuroo's POV: I woke up 4 hours ago because of a headache, but now I have a migraine. Great. I get up and get ready for school pushing aside I am half-blind right now.I check my phone and see messages from Kenma, probably because I didn't wake him up like normal.

Messages: 3 from Kenma

[ y didn't u wake me up]

[ whatever im leaving without u]

[ im still going to practice tho]

Kuroo's POV: Ok I'll see him at school. Crap! We have a test in reading today in 4th period at 11:30, its 10:45! I rush to get to school and run out the door I get there just in time for 4th period. When I finish the test I'm going to ask to go to the nurse to lay down for a bit

Kenma's POV: I noticed Kuroo looked off. He was leaned over his desk more. Rubbed his temples more than usual. Then the bell rang and I got up and waited by the door while he talked to the teacher. "Can I go to the nurse please?"  My eyes widen as I start worrying about why. "Whats wrong Mr. Tetsurou?" "I have a migraine and that's why I missed the first half of school today." Ok, that makes sense he gets them often. i start to walk away then I hear a crash. I enter the room and see Kuro collapsed in the teacher's desk. "Ah, Mr. Kozume you came at a perfect time! Can you bring Kuroo to the nurse and admit him to go home?" "Of course may I be excused as well to make sure Kuro will be okay?" "Sure I'll right your passes right here actually and tell the principal. So go on now, if anyone stops you tell them to talk to me." I nod and carry Kuro to my house.

Time Skip to Kenma's house

Kenma's POV: Kuroo hasn't woken up yet, but he doesn't have a fever. Was he faking? No Kuro wouldn't do that and he wouldn't have for this long. I hear Kuro groan as he turns towards me. "Ugh...where am I? Wasn't I in class? My head still hurts." He looks at me with a horrified expression. "K-Kenma? What are you," he pauses all color that was left on his face now gone except a tint of green. I give Kuro the trash can as he throws up. Kuro looks like he hasn't gotten sleep in years. "Kuro? Have you been sleeping?" He takes in a deep breath when he's done throwing up and says, "Uhm, not really I never really sleep." I take the trash can and lay Kuro down. "Are you sick Kuro?" "No, migraine." Ah that makes sense of the lack of fever. "Well lets go to sleep and see how you feel tomorrow?" "Yeah that sounds nice." He said and then I went and laid down with him and ran my hands through his curly hair. He soon went to sleep and I did too.

The next day
Kenma's POV: I woke up early and examined Kuro. He looks like he always does except for the now noticable eye bags. "Kuro, how do you feel?" "I feel good Kyanma." He whispers back to me without opening his eyes. I smile. I'm glad Kuro is okay, but I'm not letting him go to school today.

The End!

Next is Asanoya with hurt Noya and Sick Asahi