YakuLev

Sick: Lev Caretaker: Yaku

Requested by: pupLove0

Lev's POV: So I have a cold. I'll be fine, honestly. I hurry out the door and run to practice. Kuroo and Yaku-San notice I keep coughing and sniffling. I play it off with a "No I'm not," or a "I think it's allergies," but after the 20th time I don't think they buy it anymore.

Yaku's POV: Lev has a cold. He says he doesn't but I KNOW he does. "Oi Lev! Come with me." I say as I lead him to the door. "Where are we going Yaku-San?" I look back and up at him and see him with a tissue in his hand. "We're going to my house. To take care of that cold you have." "What?! But I don't-," "but I don't have one, yeah like I believe that." He sighed audibly and I felt kind of bad about this.

Lev's POV: I sneezed for the 1000th time. I hate this so much. Not the Yaku taking care of me part, I love that part. "Hey want some tea or hot chocolate?" "Hot chocolate please." I heard Yaku fixing dinner and decided to take a nap. "Hey. Hey! OI LEV!" I jerk awake and see Yaku with some bowls. "Thanks baby~." "Sh-Shut up Lev." He sat down next to me and we ate our dinner. "You tired yet babe?" "No, why are you tired?" I questioned already knowing the answer. He glared and just lied down with me. "Whatever, you know the answer." I turned off the TV and fell asleep with Yaku.

Timeskip to the next day~

Lev's POV: I wake up to dishes clinking in the kitchen. Yes! I'm healthy again! "Yaku-San! Good Morning!" Yaku walks into the living room with two plates. "Well someone isn't sick anymore." He says with an eye roll and a smile. "We'll I cooked you breakfast, so you better eat it." "Why wouldn't I? Your food is delicious!" He turned all shades of red in 10 seconds. He sat down and we ate together.

The End!

A/n: I'm making another Haikyuu ships book! This one will have different AU's in it. I will still write in this one as well. Give me the ship and AU and I will write it as soon as possible!  Later~