SakuAtsu

Sick:Atsumu Caretaker:Sakusa   Location:Training Camp

(A/n Requested by @SakuAtsuSimp101,sorry it took so long)
Atsumu's POV: I knew after I ate my fifth fatty tuna,I knew I ate too much. Me and Osamu were in the Cafeteria eating dinner. "Hey Miya.", I turn and see Sakusa standing behind me. "Yes Omi~?" "Do you wanna- are you okay? You look pale." Then he stepped back, cautiously. "Omi, I'm fine, no need to worry!" I said, he didn't move back but relaxed a little bit. "So what did ya wanna ask me?" I asked standing up and rocking on my heels despite my rolling stomach. He spoke a little softer than normal but I still heard him, "do you wanna play volleyball a little bit more? Its ok if you don't want to.". I felt a huge smile creep on my face as I said,"Sure!" I turned to my left and saw 'Samu long gone his plate and everything. So I threw away my stuff and went with Omi to the gym.

Sakusa's POV: Atsumu is acting off today but I can't think of what it is. His sets are a little off today. Oh. Oh no. I hope he isn't sick. I'll try my best to take care of him if he's sick but that won't push away my urge to run away. Then it happens, I see the pink vomit hit the floor, splashing into a medium sized puddle. But this time I actually walk towards Atsumu and rub circles in his back as he finishes. When he's done he asks me if I'm okay."Me?! Are you okay?!You're the one who just threw up their dinner?!" I can hear the panic rise in my voice as I try to keep calm. I say in a calm low voice,"hey are you okay?Are you sick or had to much to eat?" He blushes a little and says,"Yeah I'm okay just had too much fatty tuna." I sigh in relief when he says that."Well wanna keep playing or go back to my room?" "Hey! Why not my room?!",He says as he pouts."Because I don't think your room is clean and I don't really want to talk to Osamu." He stops pouting after I said Osamu's name. "Yeah I don't really wanna talk to 'em either." "Well we gotta clean up that mess before we go anywhere." He nods in agreement and we start cleaning it up.

Atsumu's POV: After we cleaned up the mess we headed to the lobby of the hotel. We talked for a little bit and got a few snacks from the vending machine, Omi didn't want me to get some so I just got a protein bar and some water. Then we headed to his room and watched some videos on my phone. Then we parted ways. What nobody knows is I did that on purpose to get closer to Omi~ Omi~ and no one will ever know.

The End!

Sorry again for it taking so long.