Haikyuu: EnnoTana

( a/n instead of anxious Tanaka I thought of an even cuter idea and to keep the fluff in the story )

Tanaka's POV: When I woke up I knew something was off. I didn't feel the need to scream to my sister good morning, I just said a quiet "Good morning Saeko", I grabbed a plate of the delicious breakfast Saeko cooked and headed toward the door but she stopped me. "Hey, what's wrong? You're not loud, rowdy and excited like you normally are." I looked at her and said," I'm fine Saeko just don't feel like it." Saeko Felt around my face and said," Lil' bro you're sick are you sure you wanna go to practice?" I looked at her surprised and yelled," Of course I want to, I need to if I want to get better at volleyball!" She stood to the side and gave me the usual head rub as I walked out the door. I walked alone until I heard Ennoshita and Nishinoya call my name. I stopped and turned around to see my older second years coming towards me. Noya looks confused that I just gave him a high 10. "We should head to morning practice guys." The rest of the way we walked in silence.

Time skip to morning practice~

Tanaka's POV: We started practicing and were about to do a 4 on 4 match. I'm with Hinata, Kageyama, and Asahi. On the other side is Daichi, Suga, Noya and Ennoshita. When we started playing I could feel my stomach turning on me. After we played 3/4 in our favor Asahi asked "Are you okay Tanaka you look pale?" I say "I'm alright Asahi-San." I'm so glad I didn't throw up right then and there. After I score a point at 11/12 in our favor I felt something coming up my throat. I walked over to the trash can and started throwing up violently.

Daichi's POV: I should of thought better than to put no wing spikers on my team. Right after Tanaka scores a point, I expect him to riot unlike he has earlier but instead he walks over to the trash can and...STARTS THROWING UP?!?!? I run over to him as Asahi starts rubbing circles in his back. When he stops I ask Ennoshita to make sure he gets home okay. He nods and helps Tanaka up and starts heading out the door. Suga walks up to me and asks "Why did you choose Ennoshita?" I look at him with a smile and say "Because Tanaka likes Ennoshita so I wanna see if they can get together because you said Ennoshita really likes Tanaka." Suga just smiles and says "Nice thinking captain!" I smile at that he's just so cute.

Ennoshita's POV: As I walked Tanaka to the nurse he said something I didn't expect; "Enno will you be my boyfriend?" I blush and say "I- uh y-yeah I will Tanaka." He smiles his cute smile that doesn't have any mischief in it. The nurse admits both of us to go home and we start walking to Tanaka's house but he says "No, lets go to yours, Saeko is gonna be mad.""Ok we'll go to mine and say you're just staying over." We walk to my house and I set him on the couch while I make tea. I put a trash can next to Tanaka in case he throws up again. He was a horror movie so I put one on but that just makes him throw up more but its fine since it's not any solids just water and tea. As I put on a cartoon he enjoys (the amazing world of gumball) he snuggles up to me and falls asleep. I think he's cute despite how he wants others to be scared of him and his rowdy behavior. I fall asleep as well after a few minutes.

The End!

( a/n sorry for changing the plot just didn't want to add any angst the next will be pictures for the previous stories )