KageNoya

Sick: Kageyama CareTaker: Noya
Requested by: Hizac101

Kageyama's POV: This is by far the worst game I've played. I will admit I feel really bad because no one can hear my thoughts. We are in the middle of an official game and we are losing the second set. We won the first one and we could win if we get this set. But I feel really sick and warm spit pooling in my mouth. That can't be good. I think it's because Fukurodani is really making us move today. How does Hinata not get sick from this??

Noya's POV: Is it me or does Kags looks off today. His sets are off, he's breathing harder than he should be, he's stumbling a little after he makes his sets. I think he's sick or something. We don't necessarily need to win this game as it was just for the fun and thrill of playing an official match, but I don't think it matters to Kageyama. I walk up to him to ask, "Hey are," damn it I hesitated, "are you feeling okay? You look pale and, and kinda green." My question feels as stupid as it probably was. He turns to me still hunched over as he was, "Yeah I'm fine just a little tired, never had to run this much, in a game before" He kept interrupting his sentence to swallow and then it clicked. He's nauseous from the running. This isn't gonna end well. I need to call a time-out.

Suga's POV: Noya calls a time-out randomly in the game. Why? I mean we're only losing by a couple points no need to stop. Then he calls over me and Yamaguchi to a corner. I think he's trying to tell us a secret. He puts his arms over our shoulders pulling us down to his level. " I think Kageyama is getting motion sick from running so much." "And how do you want us to help?" Yamaguchi questions. "I want you to get warmed up so you can go in for me and Kags. Isn't that obvious?" I roll my eyes but agree and the whistle blows. Me, Yamaguchi and Noya go our separate ways.

Noya's POV: We start the game again and get a point and we start to reset up but everyone watches Kageyama go to the side where the trash can and brutally puke into the can, gripping the sides for dear life. I run over to him and rub his back. I sneak a glance back at the court and see Asahi and surprisingly Bokuto averting their eyes to the floor with their ears covered, Suga and Yamaguchi going into the game to continue and Coach Ukai looking a bit pale himself. I felt something move beneath my hand and see Kageyama starting to stand up but fail. "I'm fine we can finish playing now," He says as he slides down in front of the trash can with his eyes squeezed shut. I stand there baffled and slightly concerned. "You just threw up like 3 times you are not fine! Let's go ask Takeda-Sensei to bring us to your house. You and I are not playing anymore." His cheeks flush with a bright red and he slightly smiles at me and whispered "Thank you, Noya, I really appreciate this." I smile widely as a heat floods into my cheeks. I feel so happy with him in any state.

The End!

( a/n THERE SHALL BE NO HATE ON THIS RARE PAIR BECAUSE IT IS CUTE. Sorry this took so long to make i had no inspiration But please give me more requests , I have another one in the making i am just deciding on an ending but that will be posted soon ) Bye!