|11| It's Not Easy Being Me

Alright , sorry that ii took FOREVER to upload this chapter .... I'll try and upload another one this week too(:

Harmony's P.O.V

"It's really not my story to be telling. You know you should really ask your sister..."

I rolled my eyes, Melody would never tell me. "Look for the sake of the be-I mean your friend. I think you should tell me whats going on before I end up saying something relatively stupid." I threatened.

She sighed. "All right, it all started when he came over to your house that day..." She began. I remembered that day, when I first met Todd, I thought he was baby cute. You know the cute cheeks, ruffly hair and everything. Not my type at all though, but good enough for Mel.

He always did this twitchy eye thing when he walked by me. It was really annoying, and creepy. But as she explained the story, I realized that he was actually trying to pull it off as a winky face. Fail.

"Apparantly he had a crush on you." She told me. "Like a REALLY big crush on you. Not those tiny little ones that go away. Like the IN love type." She shook her head.

"But you know, it was Mel's first boyfriend. And she, she was blind by his so called charms." She sighed.

"She was willing to do anything, everything for him. She thought he loved her...."

I was waiting patiently for her to get straight to the point with this. "Okay...." I responded confusingly. I checked my watch, we only had ten more minutes of lunch, and I had a feeling that ten minutes wasn't enough time for her to get on with this story.

"He contiuned to come to your house for a while now. But for some strange reason, he'd always ask for you. Where were you? Why weren't you here? When would you be back? But of course, Melody being herself  ignored it.

I sighed, why did I have to be made so unresistably gorgeous, I thought to myself.

"Don't flatter yourself." Lea called me out.

My head flashed up quicky. "How did you know that?" I asked. "Are you some type of mythical mind-reading animal?" I whispered.

She laughed, really loud. Tear poured out of her eyes. "Oh Mel was right, you are unbelievably stupid!"

I rolled my eyes, "Please continue with the story..." I said sarcastically.

She smiled, but continued. "Let me skip to the end. Well, one night when you were out with some guy, Todd came over. You know that day when you found Mel crying?"

When you found Mel crying?

I remembered that day. I was just coming home from going out with Chase. I walked into the house, kind of tipsy.

 Chase had the hookup with the booze, one reason why I dated him. I heard a door slam shut, and I ran to the sound, Mel was barley wearing clothing, and she had slammed the door on Tod's face.

I rolled my eyes, he was probably trying to get some, and she refused as always. When he left, with his head in his hands, looking guilty I walked into Mel's room. "Why don't you just give it up. You ruined such a perfect relationship!" I told her, shaking my head.

Now that I got closer, I saw that she was crying. "No you did you fucking whore!" She yelled at me slamming the door on my face. I didn't understand, how did I have anything to do with it? He probably compared her to me, and she got jealous. I mean look at me? I walked back into my room, and fell asleep.

I must've zoned out from the flashback, because Lea kept shaking me. "Huh where were we?" I asked confused.

"When you found Mel crying... remember?"

"Oh yeah that I remember."

She sighed. "It wasn't why you think it was."

"You were right in some ways, Todd wanted to have sex with Mel, and they were. They were having sex before you came home..."

My eyes popped out of my head. "WHAT?!" I shouted. "My sister?! You're lying!"

She shook her head, "I wish I was. Now let me finish. This is where you come in."

Lea then took a deep breath. "While they were, well you know.. Uhm.. Todd kept on moaning someone's name I guess, and Melody of course assumed it was hers, but it did'n't sound like hers I guess."

My jaw dropped, "I- it was mine wasn't it!"

"I'm afraid so.." She answered. "But that's not the worse part.. this is."

I put my hands over my face, I felt so bad.

"When she told him she loved him, you know what he said? He said 'I love you too HARMONY.' Not Melody, and that's when she lost it. That is when she kicked him out, and you walked in."

My breath got caught in my throat, I was the reason for the breakup? Me? I couldn't believe it! Just then, the bell for the end of lunch rang. Lea quickly got up and walked away leaving me there by myself to think. After all these years, this is probably the reason why she hates me. But it wasn't my fault. She should have learned how to keep and satisfy her boyfriend.

It wasn't my fault, I kept telling myself until I was forced to believe it. But deep down inside, I knew that it was...

this is really short . sorry i had to give you somethingg (: