|7| It's Not Easy Being Me

Okayyy , thanks for thee votess . but low on thee comments ! i'dd like to know what you think .

Melody's P.O.V

"What are you doing here?" Harmony asked just as I walked into the house. She wiped her eyes, and grabbed the icepack, holding it to her face. She's such a faker.

"I happen to live here." I stated.

"Not for long." She added, hitting me in the shoulder as she walked up the stairs.

"Not so fast Harmony." My mother called. I hadn't even realized that she was sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, we should talk." I told her.

"Talk? You weren't doing alot of talking when you did this to my face!" She replied pointing at her bulging face.

"Well you were doing too much talking when you made me do that to your face." I answered, pointing at her,

"Enough." My mother silenced us. I already have a headache. Now Harmony don't be so stubborn, and go and talk to your sister..."

Harmony crossed her arms. "NOW." She yelled , causing my sister to march up the stairs, expecting me to follow her. Which I did.

She walked into the room, and slammed the door in my face. I stopped it with my hand.

"Such a lady." I mumbled.

"Can we hurry this up, I've got things to do?" She said, getting comfortable on her bed, while I took a seat on her desk.

"Look-" I started.

"Why did you even do it? I've been nothing but nice to you." She cut in.

My jaw dropped. "Are you seriously asking me this right now? You lied. You started it."

She shrugged, "Everyone lies."

"Not me." I disagreed.

She rolled her eyes, "Well I'm sorry not everyone can be little miss perfect." She said laying on her back. "And besides you hit me with the volleyball."

"Not on purpose." I commented.

"Ha, you do lie." She flocked.

"I'm not lying," I argued.

"So the ball just magically hit me in the face, while in your hands?" She asked sarcastically.

"Nope. Karma hit you."

She laughed, "You're so superficial."

"Whatever. Regardless if I lied or not. Which by the way I didn't. You still told the whole school that I'm a slut." I accused.

She stopped talking. "Oh yeah. I did do that. Why did I--- Oh yeah. Well you embaressed Mr. Evans." She shot back.

I raised my eyebrows. "So?"

"I want him. And he only pays attention to you. I had to do something." She defended.

"I don't even want him. Plus, he doesnt go for easy girls, he likes a challenge."  I explained.

"Are you calling me easy, a slut?" She asked, sitting upright.

"Well I'm not calling you hard, or a virtue." I replied nonchalantly.

"How dare you. You don't know how hard my life is." Harmony said.

I laughed. "Your life? You are such a selfish bitch." I answered.

"Me? How about you, you perfect little prude." She fired.

"Rather a prude than a whore."

"Rather a whore than a 40 year old virgin!"

"I'm sixteen!"

"Whatever. Close enough."

"You wouldn't last a day in my shoes. Nevertheless, sixteen years!" I told her, laughing.

"Try me. You wouldn't last seconds."

"Are you betting me you spinless twig?" I asked her shocked.

"Bring it on hot shot."

Oh it was so on,  thought to myself.

SHORT , I'LL SAY. SORRY. ITS BECAUSE I WANTED TO END IT WHEN THE PLOT STARTED! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE WAY LONGER, PROMISES . ONLY IF YOU COMMENT.VOTE. AND FAN !