Tomb of the lost sea / The lost tomb

Before I start with the story I wanted to talk a little bit about 'Tomb of the sea' and some important information.

'Tomb of the sea' is a spinoff to the Chinese novel 'Grave robbers chronicles'. There is also a drama adaption to the novel, which are called 'The lost tomb', The lost tomb 2' and 'Ultimate note'.

I am currently reading the books and if you haven't done that already I really recommend it, they are really good.

________________

Short summary of 'the lost tomb' /'grave robbers chronicles':

Wu xie's family had been tomb raiders for centuries, but his uncle didn't want him to be in this kind of business.

Wu xie owns a little antique/book shop and he is really interested in the story of the antiques.

One day a man with an map comes into Wu xie's shop. Wu xie wasn't sure what it was and decided to show a picture of the map to his third uncle, who knows a lot of the old graves and antiques, since he was to a lot of grave's before.

His uncle was able to read this map and was really curious about this tomb. Wu xie begged his uncle to take him with him to the tomb.

Two of his uncle's friends were also coming along and a mysterious young man with the name Zhang quiling.

Later they met a guy called 'Fatty', who searches for treasures to sell later on.

Shortly after this adventure Wu xie's uncle went missing and to find him Wu xie, Fatty and Zhang Quiling need go to numerous tombs, that are all connected at some point with each other. They need to face a lot of dangers, but will they find his uncle and are they able to find the secret behind everything?

I hope this is helpful in some kind of way😅

_________________

'Tomb of the sea' plays a few years after 'The lost tomb'. I am not sure how many years, but I heard around 8 or 10. Also, Wu xie isn't the MC in this one.

__

Short summary of 'the tomb of the sea':

Li Cu is a senior high school student. He is has bad grades and a slightly abusive dad. His two friends are called Su Wan and Yang Hao.

On night he got knocked out from a man, that carved some pattern on his back with a knife.

(This is the pattern/map)

Afterwards he was kidnapped by Wu Xie and was forced to go with his team to the desert, because the pattern on Li Cu's back is a map which leads to a tomb.

Over the time Li Cu learnt that he couldn't trust everyone on this journey and that Wu Xie and his people would be the only person to trust (For me it looked like Wu Xie became a person to look up to for Li Cu or maybe something like a father figure)

__________

Other things that could be important for the story (I think not everything will be important, but yeah):

- Li Cu can read pheromones from snakes, which means when the venom gets into his body he can see what the snake has seen. (Correct me please if I misunderstood something or if you have a better explanation of it)

- the Wang family tought Li Cu how to fight

- Li Cu still has the map on his back (scars)

- Su Wan can also fight a little bit.and he carries a knife with him 24/7. He was taught by 'black glasses'

- Li Cu's nickname is Ya Li

___

I will probably change some things for my story. For example Su Nan isn't dead and I am sorry, but I kinda ship her with Wu Xie (you know what I mean? But I also ship Wu Xie with Xiao Ge.). But I won't write much about this ship, if I write about it at all. I need to look how the story progresses.

Li Cu finished High school at the end of the series, but I will start from the point where he is back.

___________________________

English isn't my first language but I hope it's bearable to read.
_______________________________________
! I don't really have a story line for this story. I only have a few Ideas, but if you have a good idea or if you want Li Cu or one of the other characters to do something specific just tell me🙃 !