Chapter 12

The next morning the boss and some guards came bursting in to the room.

The boss walks towards Li Cu, "Ey! stand up."

Li Cu does as ordered and stands in front of him. Everyone else was also awake by now, not knowing what is going on.

"Here take this", the boss gives Li Cu a knife, "I hope you know how to handle this, because this will be the only weapon you get to defend yourself when we are in Gutong Jing. And I think you are smart enough to not use it against us."

Li Cu knows he can't run away or get out of this, so he should try his best in surviving. He took the knife and put it at its place on his waistband, "Thanks."

"Can I ask what will happen to my classmates and teachers after we leave?"

"They will stay here with a few guards. I will release them after you found what I want", the boss came closer to Li Cu, "and if you try to trick me or everytime you disobey me I will let my men kill one of them. Their lifes are in your hands."

Li Cu takes a few steps back to get some more distance between them, "ok ok. I understood. ... Please just don't tell me that we will go there while pretending to be photographers and I could be used as food in critical times. That would just sound to familiar.", he jokes and laughs a little.

Nearly everyone else in the room was wondering how he could make jokes in this situation, in front of the boss.

"You are not afraid? You could be shot every second, but you are still joking around?", asks the boss amusing.

"Like you know I already was two times in Gutong Jing, I nearly died a lot of times and saw a lot of weird things. If we will die it would be because of snakes, the snake tree, some weird mutants, traps or in the desert. If I am lucky enough I will survive all this again, like the last two time. ... You ask why I am not afraid of you shooting me? I am one of your most important people, right? If not you wouldn't have gone this far as in kidnapping a whole class."

The boss grins at Li Cu, "you're right. ... Ok, then let's go.", and goes out of the room.

Li Cu wants to follow him but got pulled back in to a hug by Su Wan, "Ya Li, please be careful, ok? Don't worry about us we will be ok. Just make sure you survive, you understand."

"I understand. I will do my best in surviving this.", Li Cu pats Su Wan and Yang Hao on the shoulders and gives them a smile before turning around and going out of the door.

___________________________

Thank you for reading!❤️

Sorry that I haven't updated in a week. 😣

Any thoughts about the story?