Chapter 13

"What do you need me for? You haven't told me yet. Why did you wanted me to get here?", Wu Xie asks his mom after entering the Wu mountain house.

"Wu Xie!", His mom came towards him to bring him into a hug, "I haven't seen you since forever! Did you get taller?", She asks.

"Mom, I am not growing taller since years. What are you saying?", says Wu Xie, lightly hitting his mom's shoulder.

A light chuckle came from behind Wu Xie and Wu Xie's mom turned her head to look at its source, before breaking out in the biggest grin.

"Qilin!", She pushes Wu Xie to the side and embraced Zhang Qilin in a tight hug, " I didn't knew you could get more handsome. Thank you for taking care of Wu Xie and I hope he doesn't bothers you to much."

Qilin gives her a small smile back. Wu Xie's mom being one of the few people that he allows to hug him.

Wu Xie rolled his eyes. Not liking how his mom still sees him as a child.

"I know that you missed Xiao Ge more than me, but why did you call me here?"

His mother turns her attention back to Wu Xie, "Let's sit down first."

After sitting down with some tea, Wu Xie's mom began to explain, "I called you here to look over a school class. They were going to stay here the first night and the rest of the week you would have taken them into the forest  to camp. Maybe also teach them some things they need to know while living outside. ... But actually the class should have arrived yesterday. I called the teachers, but couldn't reach them. The School also wasn't able to reach them. And more disturbing is that the bus driver, who was supposed to drive the bus, was found struck down and is now laying in the hospital."

"Who wants to kidnap a bunch of immature kids? Have you or the school called the police?", Wu Xie asks wondering.

His mom sighs, "The school called the police, but I think the kidnappers aren't after just some immature kids."

Wu Xie and Qilin glanced at each other shortly, "What do you mean? After what are they going? What do you know?"

"I am not sure if I am right, but I looked at the list of students and one name was rather familiar and I think they might be after him. I am really worried about him, since I am considering him as my grandson."

"Who are you talking about?", Wu Xie frowned.

His mom looks at him, sighing again, "it's Li Cu."

Wu Xie got big eyes, "Li Cu!! Do you mean that the Wu family is after him?"

"I want you to find it out and bring the kids, especially Li Cu, back."

"We will. Don't worry.", Qilin says, giving Wu Xie's mom a reassuring smile.

"I knew I could count on you. Thanks.", She smiled at the boys.

______________________________

Thank you for reading! ❤️

Sorry I haven't updated the last week's, but I had so much school work and assignments to do and I was so unmotivated. I will do my best in giving more regular updates, but I can't promise it, sorry.

What do you think about this chapter?