Chapter 1

Wu Xie brought Li Cu back home from the Wang family. He was exhausted, physically as well as emotional.

His dad wasn't home. He was probably on one of his business trips.

But more important for him was to find Su Wan and Yang Hao.

Su Wan and Yang Hao are sitting on a bench beside the sports field. The past weeks they searched for a way to find Li Cu, but they haven't got one clue about his whereabouts.

"It would be nice if Ya Li was here.", said Su Wan. "I wonder how he is now.", Yang Hao sighs and looks at the ground.

Su Wan turned his head and saw Li Cu standing a few meters away from them.

"Ya Li!", he shouts and runs to hug Li Cu.

"Su Wan, I am back."

"I know you would be fine", says Su Wan as Li Cu detached himself from the hug.

Li Cu looks with tears in his eyes to Su Wan "Su Wan, When Qiong is dead"

"Shen... Shen Qiong is dead?", Su Wan asks in disbelief, tears forming in his eyes.

"I failed to save her. I failed to save everyone. ... She wanted to save me, died right in front of me. She died because of me. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry ... sorry ... sorry.", says Li Cu with regret in his voice, blaming himself.

Su Wan and Yang Hao now both looking at him, asking themselves, what Li Cu must have gone through in the past weeks.

Su Wan still crying, "As long as you're alive.", hugs Li Cu again, Yang Hao also joining the hug, "It's good that you are alive."

________________________________

Thanks for reading!

Most of this chapter is based on the episode 52 (25:00-26:49).

The following chapters will be based on my ideas and imagination.