Chapter 8

After everyone was seated the bus took of and now they were on the road to Xiao city.

Or so the thought.

"When do we get there?", whines Su Wan.

"Normally we would arrive in half an hour, but ...", Li Cu looks outside the window and furrows his eyebrows, " but this is a not the right way to Xiao city ... We are going in to a different direction."

"What do you mean 'we are going in to a different direction'?", Yang Hao looks with a shock filled face at Li Cu.

Yang Hao said this a little to loud, because now everyone looks at them with confusion.

One of the teachers looks outside the window only to confirm what Li Cu said.

"What is the meaning of this? Our destination is Xiao city and this is definitely the wrong way.", Mr. Yang stands up and goes to confront the men in black.

But they didn't expected that one of these men would forcefully grab Mr. Yang's arm and pull it behind his back and skillfully wrap a rope around his wrists in only a few seconds.

Everyone is speechless and Li Cu springs out of his seat to do something, but before he could even take a step another man in black had a gun pointed at his head. "Don't move!", he says in a low voice, "or I will kill you."

Nobody dares to move, the man still pointing his gun at Li Cu.

"Calm down," comes from the driver, "don't kill that boy. If you kill him our boss would definitely kill us all. He is the one he wants."

The man with the gun sights and points his gun at Mr. Yang instead, "you! Boy, sit down and don't move! Everyone take your phone's out and give them to me! If one of you tries anything stupid you and your teacher here will die!", the man takes a bag and goes through the rows to collect all phone's.

The girls are scared, some of them even shedding tears. The boys also being frightened.

Li Cu, Yang Hao and Su Wan are looking at each other, confused about what the driver had said.

'could they be from the Wang clan?', Li Cu takes another look at the men. They must belong to the Wang clan, who else would do something like this?

________________________

Thank you for reading!❤️

I hope you like it. ☺️