Chapter 11

A few hours went by. Some people were sleeping and the ones that were awake are exhausted and tired.

Li Cu also fell asleep but wakes up from the sound of the opening door.

A man is coming inside the room and throws some clothes at Li Cu.

"Come with me and change into these."

Li Cu gets concerned looks but ignores them and stands up to follow the man out of the room.

(He gets some similar clothes like the photo at the top with a leather jacket.)

He shows him a place to change into his new clothes and afterwards goes with Li Cu in a room with a table. Around this table are standing the boss and some other important looking men.

Everyone turns their head after hearing the door open and made space for Li Cu at the table.

"Listen carefully! I will only explain it once.", says a man that must be the second in command and the right hand of the boss before explain the most important things that Li Cu needs to know in order not to die.

"We will leave tomorrow morning. Make sure you get enough sleep.", says the boss while the one man, that took him in to that room, pushes him out again and leads him back to his classmates.

In order to rest probably he sits a little farther away from the group, that is all squeezed together.

"Li Cu!" "Li Cu!", Su Wan and Yang Hao are hurrying over to Li Cu.

"Are you ok? Did they do something to you?"

Li Cu smiles slightly at his friends, "You don't need to worry. They just told me the things I need to know of their plan."

He leans his head against the wall trying to fall asleep. Yang Hao and Su Wan relax a bit and also fall asleep a minute later.

________________________________

Thank you for reading! ❤️

Sorry it's a shorter chapter. 🙁