𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑖𝑧𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑑

" Right on schedule Sajangnim ( Boss )."

" Ok good." I breathed for air and exhaled the nervousness out of my system.

--- time skip

" CHEERS TO SAJANGNIM Y/N !" Jisoo unnie announced as Jisso unnie, Jennie unnie, Lisa, Rosie and I clinked glasses

" You looked so professional on that stage Sajangnim." Jennie unnie said.

" Why thank you. But it isn't like you girls weren't any better ! You TURNED THAT STAGE UP !" I said and took a sip of the beer.

" We know." Jennie unnie said as her lips formed a grin.

" We start here girls, we have a future ahead of us ! " Jisoo unnie said.

--- time skip

We said goodbye to each other and Rosie and I were left on the room. Rosie was tidying up the area that we just drank at and I wrapped my arms around Rosies waist and laid my chin on her shoulder and began to lay kisses on her neck.

- Rosè's Point Of View -

" Babyyyyyyy." Y/N said as her arms were wrapped around my waist and her chin on my shoulder. I hummed in response.

" You're so pwetty." Y/N slurred.

" Someone drank a little to much tonight." I kissed her cheek and finished tidying up.

" Whoooo ?" Y/N asked.

I laughed at her response and I dragged her to her room.

" You, silly !" I smiled at her and took out some pajamas for her to change in.

" Come on my love, let's get you washed up." I helped Y/N stand straight and we made our way to the bathroom.

I helped Y/N take off her clothes as the bath got ready.

" What scent would you like today babe ?" I asked as I helped her step in the bathtub.

" Lavander pwease." She slurred and I laughed and kissed her forehead and I took the lavander scented bath soap and spreaded it all over the bathtub.

" Now sit back and rellax now babe, I'll take care of you." I began to pour lavander shampoo on her head and massaged her scalp. A small snore left Y/N's lips, I then grabbed the loofa and palced more bath soap on it and I started to scrubb her body. After that, I rinsed her.

" Jagi, you're done." Y/N slowly opened her eyes. I helped her stand up and I wrapped a towel around her.

I then carried her towards her king sized bed and took some clothes from her closet. I dressed her up and tucked her in. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and made my way to the batnroom to also take a bath.

Minutes later, I finished taking a bath and when I walked out, Y/N was still up. I looked at her in awe. She opened her arms for me. I walked towards her and she hugged the lower part of my body.

" You didn't have to wait for me jagiya..." I kissed the top of her head.

"  I can't sleep without you..." Her muffled voice between my tummy and towel said.

" Let me dress up first and we'll go to dream land, what do you say?" She looked up at me and nodded.

I dressed up and cuddled with Y/N under the covers. She laid her head on my chest and I chuckled.

" Guess I'm gonna be the big spoon tonight huh?" I kissed her forehead.

" Goodnight my love. Sweet dreams." I said to her and she replied with a very sleepy 'goodnight' and we both drifted to sleep.

A/N: HELLLOOOO GAYS ! I hope ya'll liked this cute lil chapter. I just published a seulrene fanfic that I hope ya'll will read ! I hope yall are enjoying this fanfic and im sorry for the little break i took. i'll try to update more ! and omg thank ya'll so fucking much for 7K READS LIKE WTF !!! thank you so much for reading this and i will see you guys laterr !!!