𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 : 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒕

" Saranghae." I whispered, I heard Y/N chuckle and let out a sigh.

" I love you more my love."

3 days later...

The crowd went wild as the girls and I just finished our performance.

Wow...

I could see Y/N in the crowd smiling like crazy.

" Wow wow wow wow! And that was BLACKPINK for ya'll!" The MC spoke.

We walked off the stage and headed towards the dressing rooms with Y/N awaiting us. I hugged Y/N and she lifted me up and spun us around. I chuckled and she put me down.

" You were on fire princess!" She said giving me a kiss on the lips.

" Lisa ! Jennie eonnie ! You guys slayeddddd the rap!" Y/N said giving them both a hug.

" Eonnnieeeee! You really said bad bitch!" Y/N hugged Jisoo.

" We did great guys! We were on fire." Jennie jumped excitingly.

" Please we were burning the stage." Lisa said.

We smiled at each other.

Someone behind us cleared their throat. We all looked at the person behind us. He was wearing an all black outfit, with a cap, and a weird looking smile.

" Blackpink. A great name for a girl group." The man chuckled. This dude is creepy as fuck.

" Can we help you?" Jennie spoke up.

" Oh I'm sorry to be rude." He took off his cap. 

" I'm Yang Hyun-suk, founder of YG Entertainment. I couldn't help but die over you girls' performance." He said pointing at Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa and I.

" If you train properly, you have a chance to actually debut and make some songs." He smiled creepily. This dude looks like a fucking maniac, and he's the founder of one of Seoul's biggest  entertainment companies.

" What are you saying Mr. Yang ?" Lisa asked.

" What I'm saying is that I want you girls. You four have great talent and visual. Here's my card. Think about it." He said giving Jisoo his card and he walked away.

We all looked at each other.

" Okay, I don't trust him." Jisoo spoke.

" I don't too but, YG Entertainment? That's huge!" Lisa jumped.

" True but that man's been in a number of scandals." Jennie said.

" I know what to do with the 1 million dollars now." Y/N blurted out.

" What?" Lisa, Jisoo, and Jennie said with wide eyes.

" 1 million? The fuck Y/N did you steal a bank or something?" said Jisoo with arms crossed.

" Shit. Right I didn't tell you. So remember that call I got from my mom when my parents finalized their divorce?" 

Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa nodded.

" She called saying that my dad left 1 million dollars for me." Y/N explained.

" I've exchanged 100 thousand to Won and bought some music equipment. I can use the rest to make an entertainment company."  Y/N continued.

" I could ask my mom what else we'll be needing for this entertainment company to work." Y/N ended.

" That would be so cool Y/N! Imagine Y/I ( Your Initials) Entertainment! Big step Y/L/N!" Lisa jumped.

A/N: OKAY I KNOWWWW it's a lame chapter but I hope u guys still like it and i hope ya'll like my new username. i'm such a simp for kang seulgi nowadays :P Alsooo i will be posting a new book sooner or later! it's a seulgi x fem reader book ! i'm beginning to make more books and content for ya'll because i recently quit my fan account @/cloudychaengg on instagram so yeahhh. lastly, i'm soooooo obsessed with " Written In The Stars" by Wendy and John Legend. It's sooooo good ! n e waysss see ya'll in the next chapter or in my other book ! 

also... STREAM POSITIONS THE ALBUM BY ARIANA FUCKING GRANDE HOES. thats all. byeeee.