𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 : 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖

" Hey.."

I look up to see Chaeyoung. " Hey..."

She sits down beside me, her head falling on my shoulder. As we watch the sunset together.

" How are you holding up Chae?"

" I don't quite know... It's mixed up up there." She says pointing to her head.

" How could he?" Chaeyoung sighs.

" I know... I wonder how mom is feeling." I sigh.

We both stayed in silence. It was calming. With the sun setting, old songs in the background, Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo's laughs in the background as well, and Chae and I just thinking and relaxing.

I hear Chaeyoung sniffle. I put my arm around her.

" He was there Y/N when my dad was at work. I had some moments with him that I couldn't even have with my own father!" Chaeyoung began to sob.

I held Chaeyoung tighter and I began to cry with her.

" How could he !?!?!" Chaeyoung sobbed and sobbed.

" Let's just let that asshole out of our lives Chae. Like what he's doing to us now, let's just forget that asshole and not care about him. Okay?" I advise her.

" He can fuck whoever he wants! He doesn't care." Chaeyoung says.

- Jennie's Point of View -

" He can fuck whoever he wants! He doesn't care." Jisoo unnie, Lisa and I could hear Chae's muffled screams coming from outside.

" That must be really rough for them..." I sigh.

" Must be? It is. When Chae was younger. Her dad wouldn't really have time for her because her dad would work all day and would usually go home around midnight. Y/N's dad was there for the both of them when Chae didn't feel like she had a father." Jisoo explains.

I decided to check on Y/N and Chaeyoung, only to see them looking at the beautiful night sky. I smile in awe for them. I decided to take 2 root beers and some sushi to give to them. I walk towards them and clear my throat.

" Hey you two. Hope you're hanging in there. Here's some root beers and sushi for dinner." I hand them to Y/N.

" Thanks Jennie unnie." Y/N gives me a smile and I walk away from them.

I enter the tent to find Jisoo eating chicken and Lisa eating some sushi.

I sigh " Why can't Y/N and Rosé just date already?" I whine.

" I know right, Y/N and Chae are literally so crazy for each other." Lisa says. Eyes widening, Jisoo and I look at Lisa.

" WHAT?!" Jisoo and I exclaim.

" Wha- OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. HOLY SHIT I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT." Lisa screams.

" Chaeyoung's gonna kill me!" Lisa adds whisper-screaming.

" Since when!?!" Jisoo and I whisper scream so that the 2 don't hear us.

" Since the start of senior year! Last year!" Lisa whispers.

Jisoo and I squeal.

" Oh my fucking god please don't tell Chae that I told you! And most certainly don't tell Y/N!" Lisa says.

" Oh. We wont... They have to work on that themselves. As much as how blind they fucking are." Jisoo says.

" Yeah. They have to open their fucking eyes. They literally flirt 24/7, that's how blind they are." I scoff.

- Rosé's Point of View -

Y/N and I eat the sushi that Jennie unnie gave us 5 minutes ago. We finish eating and we just lay down and look at the stars again.

" Chaeng look." Y/N says. I look at where direction she's looking, just to be met by the moon showing up in between the dark clouds that was covering it.

" Our favourite type of moon; when it looks like a toenail." Y/N comments as I giggle at her comment.

" There's that cute giggle we all know and love." Y/N says. I look at her, only to find her staring at me. I shift closer to her, looking her into the eyes, the moonlight hitting the left side of her face. She moves closer to me, our lips inches apart.

" You look beautiful under the moonlight Chaeng." She says.

I look at her eyes and then her lips.

" T-Thanks." I began to stutter. Just being under the moon with her gives me butterflies. She looks so fragile and so peaceful.

" Y/N! CHAENG! IT'S 8PM! LET'S WATCH HARRY POTTER." Jisoo calls out for us, putting both Y/N and I back to reality.